Charting software for a line graph for poker win/loss

bmw1983kaz

bmw1983kaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure if anybody can help me?

I'm looking to create a line graph to help me chart my wins/losses but can't find any software apart from excel which I don't have atm.. does anybody know of any software that can help me create a BRM line graph so I can chart my wins/losses etc etc?

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! There is a good program that considers all this itself. This is Holdem Manager !!!

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use Holdem Manager, I recommend it makes very specific analyzes

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Not sure if anybody can help me?

I'm looking to create a line graph to help me chart my wins/losses but can't find any software apart from excel which I don't have atm.. does anybody know of any software that can help me create a BRM line graph so I can chart my wins/losses etc etc?

Depends if you want something for free or are willing to pay. Excel costs money, but Open Office is free.

Holdem Manager has a price tag, but it tracks everything for your poker game.

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't want to buy a HUD and are playing tournaments, you can check https://sharkscope.com and it will track your buyins and cashes automatically.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
does anybody know of any software that can help me create a BRM line graph so I can chart my wins/losses etc etc?
A good recommendation can be made with more details.

Are you looking to track both online and live? Tournaments and cash games? Do you want to track profit loss by each hand or by total buyin/cashout?