Cardschat freerolls are no longer visible in my account (PS)

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As you can see on the screenshot, since a few days only a fraction of the freerolls are displayed. None of cardschat's freerolls are offered to me anymore and several others are missing as well.

Normally you could already see the whole weekly schedule. The filter is also set normally so that all tournaments should be visible.

The curious thing: If I am not logged in, I can see all the freerolls under "Tournaments", even those from Cardschat. Only as soon as I log in everything disappears.

Has anyone had this problem before?

I already wrote to the support but unfortanely they couldn't help me so far.

Attachments

• 88CF2206-3E07-4964-8407-3B0221104E32.png
    88CF2206-3E07-4964-8407-3B0221104E32.png
    190.8 KB · Views: 9
mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
As I can see, your settings are not on freerols, you have set it from 1c to 27c, so I think that you may have set something wrong in your settings. And as far as I know, this type of settings can only be made for personal settings. So maybe you should take another look at your settings and maybe you'll find the error there. I'm not an expert on such things but I've had a couple of times that I couldn't see some tournaments myself and thought that everything was right for me but then I found out that I was wrong with something in my filter had. And I think it happened because of one of the updates because I hadn't changed anything on the filter myself

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
As I can see, your settings are not on freerols, you have set it from 1c to 27c, so I think that you may have set something wrong in your settings.
Exactly.

You should be able to see it with those Filters. Note that it starts with "freeroll" rather than 1c
Screenshot 2022 07 22 12 08 57 32 e34db278d57530e90c8afb0c8daf025d

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I can see, your settings are not on freerols, you have set it from 1c to 27c, so I think that you may have set something wrong in your settings. And as far as I know, this type of settings can only be made for personal settings. So maybe you should take another look at your settings and maybe you'll find the error there. I'm not an expert on such things but I've had a couple of times that I couldn't see some tournaments myself and thought that everything was right for me but then I found out that I was wrong with something in my filter had. And I think it happened because of one of the updates because I hadn't changed anything on the filter myself
Oh wow, apparently the slider shifted unintentionally at some point. I thought it was already as far to the left as possible and that I couldn't move it any further. But now it actually worked. Thanks a lot

Freeroll Passwords