CardsChat App - What Do You Think?

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loving the App haven't seen anything posted about it so far. This will be my 1st post from the app. Loving it so far. Would've been nice to get feedback about it, tips & such [emoji16]

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I changed the thread title so members would know what you are referring to.

As an admin I really can't use the app because I need all of my functions - so I also would love to hear feedback and tips from other members on it.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It is a bit glitchy with profile editing on Android. Other than that it is very easy to use.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I changed the thread title so members would know what you are referring to.

As an admin I really can't use the app because I need all of my functions - so I also would love to hear feedback and tips from other members on it.
No problem, thanks Debi as a matter of fact!!
Wish there was a functional app for admins.
Cheers!!

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love the app, so good on the go and i was using that recently when i was on holiday in Greece..

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello

My ipad 12 and iphone 6s not sure if it works

How can I get in touch with you Debi

Last edited by a moderator:
Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am still learning about how it works

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a question. I use a computer to communicate on the forum. I get a vacation and go on vacation from home for a few weeks. I can't take my computer with me. I will download the app on my Android phone and chat on the forum during my vacation. But by the rules forum I can use only one device. What shall I do? Will it lead to my blocking on the Cardschat website?

MrShove

MrShove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tried it on iOS. My experience has been that there aren't enough features and too many bugs to use it.

Reading posts doesn't mark them as read, editing profile is full of bugs, the layout isn't as pleasant as the mobile website.

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Needs a bit of refinement for glitches and bugs on IOS products, but besides that it seems to function for what I want; Reading and posting when on the go when a computer is not available to me.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have a question. I use a computer to communicate on the forum. I get a vacation and go on vacation from home for a few weeks. I can't take my computer with me. I will download the app on my Android phone and chat on the forum during my vacation. But by the rules forum I can use only one device. What shall I do? Will it lead to my blocking on the Cardschat website?
Sorry I missed your post until now, but that's not true. You visit the forum on how ever many devices you want. :p

Needs a bit of refinement for glitches and bugs on IOS products, but besides that it seems to function for what I want; Reading and posting when on the go when a computer is not available to me.
I would recommend just using your mobile browser. In my opinion our mobile friendly version on the direct website instead of the app is a much better (and authentic) experience.

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry I missed your post until now, but that's not true. You visit the forum on how ever many devices you want. :p QUOTE]
Thanks for the reply. I'm happy.

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty good app very helpfull when you are on the run:top: