Can't get in touch with Poker Scientist.

thylmanoid

thylmanoid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello all,

I bought the annual subscription to Poker Scientist on 13th June. I'm not really happy with the product and I sent an email for withdrawal of the contract yesterday morning. I haven't heard back from them. Their discord is not operational. Not sure how to get in touch.

Any advice is appreciated.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Always do your homework before ordering. Their lack of activity in social media is a one warning sign.

Unless they offered you some Money Back -guarantee I wouldn't be very optimistic of getting out of your annual contract. Their TOS says:

"Fixed-term subscriptions may not be terminated prematurely and shall run out upon expiration of the subscription term."

thylmanoid

thylmanoid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By law I have a withdrawal of contract within 14 days of a digital purchase.

Users who are European Consumers are granted a statutory cancellation right under EU rules, to withdraw from contracts entered into online (distance contracts) within the specified period applicable to their case, for any reason and without justification.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I sincerely hope that you will get your refund.
However, when it comes to digital items things become more complicated.

"the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and his acknowledgment that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal."

Article 16 (m)