Bodog HH

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd be curious to know which trackers you're referring to, because any tracker/HUD that mattered or was known at all worked fine with Stars, and still does. Stars has always been very cooperative with personal tracking software and HUDs.
yep. I am on stars 4-5 days a week with HEM and (lol, like this is news) it works like a charm.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd almost be willing to put money on that they were unregistered downloaded cracked copies of the softwares that were outdated

J

jchris67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't remember which one it was. I do remember that in sort of worked on some of the operating systems. May have been poker edge, but it was so long ago and I didn't know chit about poker back then let along any trackers lol.

curly

curly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent, I would love to stay with the Dog. The site and support have always been fine by me, and Becky was a good contributor and helper here (get her off the party circuit please so we can hear from her again). :D
Have not been there recently because have other site commitments. If Dog ever disables my PT however, I will withdraw and move elsewhere. No hard feelings, but I think the Dog will suffer by crippling personal trackers, We shall see... :cool: I stay tuned... :willy:

looks like this whole thread I must have missed somehow and feel kinda silly for posting a new thread about my trouble with PT3 and getting it to work with bodog. I just got off the phone with someone on their support staff and they told me they do not allow the use of PT3 on their site. Unfortunately for me I had just bought my PT3 just a month or 2 before Black Friday hit, I will not play at a sit that won't allow PT3, goodbye Bodog.

J

jchris67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not so bad, they used to be the site to beat for bonuses and customer support. They are still very good but I have had a few issues with them in the past 3-4 weeks and their customer support has somehow changed. Now they don't read your emails in their entirety, they just give a pre-written response.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not so bad, they used to be the site to beat for bonuses and customer support. They are still very good but I have had a few issues with them in the past 3-4 weeks and their customer support has somehow changed. Now they don't read your emails in their entirety, they just give a pre-written response.

search bodogbecky and let her know about this.

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada