Best software helper for the novice?

F

fergusonm94

Rising Star
Total posts
hi my names lauren can anyone tell me what the best software is for poker stars. for free ideally :)

SBEP

SBEP

Rock Star
Total posts
U mean HUD`s, but u dont need HUD`s, learn to play without them, sooner or later u will be playing live poker, and then what are u going to do without a HUD? So forget about HUD`s, learn to pay attention on the table and on the players its the best way to learn poker and what to do in a certain spot, who`s gonna do the work your HUD did on the table if not you, so make yourself a perfect HUD machine :D

F

fergusonm94

Rising Star
Total posts
I am the HUD Monster, like Hulk but i try to be calm so the green math machine doesn't appear very much .. But Yes if any one can reccomend one that will work with pokerstars,.. that is allowed? i think they dont allow some, i think i tried hold em manger 2??? I think that was it, and it had a pop up. saying the rules have changed and my hard drive is being checked all the time.. i could be paraphrasing this,.. much thanks . Yea like a HUD for odds, probability. .. stuff? ;P sorry x :D

Ummm im not sure what or how to go about databases ? or if you think its worth the in depth study, or say one integrated into the HUD Software.
Or am I just wanting it all too much ? x

Last edited by a moderator:
H

heraldyswift

Rock Star
Total posts
you can try getting PT4 free trial and getting Hitman for cash games, that should help you earn enough to buy the HUD

R

rhombus

Legend
Total posts
I am the HUD Monster, like Hulk but i try to be calm so the green math machine doesn't appear very much .. But Yes if any one can reccomend one that will work with pokerstars,.. that is allowed? i think they dont allow some, i think i tried hold em manger 2??? I think that was it, and it had a pop up. saying the rules have changed and my hard drive is being checked all the time.. i could be paraphrasing this,.. much thanks . Yea like a HUD for odds, probability. .. stuff? ;P sorry x :D

Ummm im not sure what or how to go about databases ? or if you think its worth the in depth study, or say one integrated into the HUD Software.
Or am I just wanting it all too much ? x
Holdem Manager 2 works with Pokerstars as well as PokerTracker4, there is also Jivaro which I think has a basic free version and also a paid version with more stats.

Also some users on here have tried the free open source software

https://sourceforge.net/projects/fpdb/

HoldemManager

HoldemManager

Official HM Representative
Total posts
Awards
Holdem Manager and Poker Tracker both have 30-day trials that you can use to see which meets your needs best. I do not know if others have that or not.

udbrky
Customer Support

P

Prunisoara Cosmin

Enthusiast
Total posts
The best programe is your instinct ,if you don t have a good instinct for sure you don t have the quality for poker .GL