best online HUD?

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been using 'holdem indicator' for almost 10 years now. i started with it playing on carbon poker because they included the software for free as an extra download attachment. i became so used to it that when carbon stopped supplementing 'holdem' i purchased the software for like $100 for a LIFETIME of use and updates. It is pretty restricted with hand analysis, only shows previous sessions, no good graph data. is there another program out there that is "buy for life" that i should consider?:confused::damnmate:

R

Rolco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just trial PT4 and HM2.

I'm currently using up a 30 day trial of PT4. After that, I'm going to trial HM2 for 30 days then make my decision.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hud

thanks, i will take a look. (free trial, why not?
:2in1:

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm curious and the pros also use or have ever used such programs. Really it's so important and you can not do without it. I've never applied any programs.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
without the use of additional programs is currently difficult to win at poker...
if you are engaged in a professional poker game - then you just need to use HUD, and a calculator and other game analyzes...
:star:

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do not use the program,and you do not play, and plays for you program.You already polubomu...

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not use the program,and you do not play, and plays for you program.You already polubomu...Open the Internet and search for...Good luck...