Hi all, I'm new here.

I was just wondering what poker tracking software you use? For post game review

CallMeAnSee

CallMeAnSee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i use poker tracker 4 an think its great!

does take abit to get used to but they give a month free nl holdem an a month omaha free trial so if dont like try another.

hope this helps a little

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I sometimes use HM2.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've used PokerTracker and HM. For me PokerTracker is easier to use and is more stable. It is an invaluable learning tool.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use PT4, and I like to emphasize, that it is a tracker and not a HUD. The HUDs is part of most trackers, but a tracker is much more than a HUD, and you dont even need to use the HUD, if you dont want to. I always have mine running, because there is no reason not to, but the vast majority of my decisions at the table is not affected by HUD-data.

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use HM2, in my opinion this is the best tool for working with game. Convenient interface, nice design, relative simple use puts it higher than PT.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for posting hands I use DriveHUD.

There are a lot of database you can use to post your hands and some poker site even have their own for you to do it. If you plan to use a database, almost all have 30 days free trial, just pick the one that fits you.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Give them all a try... then get the best which is Drivehud.

:)

Nulictor

Nulictor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for your advice and suggestions y'all. I'll be trying out a few of them and will share my thoughts once I've done so.

I'm mainly going for the tracker as I play on mobile at ignition. I don't want to become too reliant on HUDs bc I want to get into live play once I'm decent.

I've also recently heard about "mygame" from party poker which sounds interesting tho I'm a little ambivalent about that bc I feel like it will push me towards a standard variation of play which would make me more readable to good players.

Perhaps it's a bit gimmicky?

Tho they say you gotta in the rules before you break the rules. :stupido:

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
DriveHud, highly recommended, and Joh A is always there, in case you need someone to escalate ticket, get your answer fast as possible...
great software, and great support from John A and his Team
A++
Give them all a try... then get the best which is Drivehud.

:)