Best HUD for Mac - Copilot vs PokerTracker?

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I'm asking those of you mainly, who use a Mac to play with - and I'm playing 99% of the time at pokerstars.
What are your takes for the best HUD? I was thinking about Copilot or PokerTracker. The latter seems to be a choice by more people but as I read, Copilot is better optimized and should work better on Macs. What are you using, what do you propose?
Or, if there is another one that you think is even better for Mac, just let me know please!

paetel

paetel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I usually play at my desktop which is a windows machine (Hand2Note is my HUD), but since I am on vacation with my macbook I was looking into both HUDs. I can't give you an in-depth review because I only played a few MTTs so far, but the setup process of Copilot was super easy and convenient in comparison to PT.

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I usually play at my desktop which is a windows machine (Hand2Note is my HUD), but since I am on vacation with my macbook I was looking into both HUDs. I can't give you an in-depth review because I only played a few MTTs so far, but the setup process of Copilot was super easy and convenient in comparison to PT.
Yes, that was something that I also just realized. For PT4 I had to also install Postgres and handling incoming connections.. Didn't really like that..
I just downloaded the trial for Copilot, though that's crashing after I changed a setting and cannot be started anymore (no reinstall, or cache/App support removal helped), so I just messaged support 😅..

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is Hold'Em manager 3 compatible with Mac?

Mac Poker Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide