722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just curious as to how many people use them and why. Personally playing such low stakes myself I’m not tracking in the case of money management/going broke but to track my playing progression. I ask to see if there’s anything I may be able to add value wise to continued usage of the tracker.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Just curious as to how many people use them and why. Personally playing such low stakes myself I’m not tracking in the case of money management/going broke but to track my playing progression. I ask to see if there’s anything I may be able to add value wise to continued usage of the tracker.
I didn't even know such a program existed. I wonder how it can be used and for what.
In general, it is quite enough for me to see my bankroll grow by looking directly at my poker account.

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I didn't even know such a program existed. I wonder how it can be used and for what.
In general, it is quite enough for me to see my bankroll grow by looking directly at my poker account.
Yea there’s a few Apps/programs, mine graphs my money fluctuation, will give me win %s and a bunch of other stats.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I also don't know and don't see much use.

I use the 50 buy in system.

But if the player doesn't feel very comfortable, I advise playing with up to 200.

So I don't see the need for a program to manage this.

Poker Tracker 4 Review - Poker Tracker Guide Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management