Awesome App to view blinds at a home game! BlindsAreUp!

bermejoga

bermejoga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello everyone!
It's been 8 months since I am receiving friends over for weekly home games.
This year I decided to have a screen showing the blinds while we're playing.
There's a TV where we play, and it has a HDMI entry.
Since the TV isn't "smart" and I don't have a good laptop to use it connecting on the TV through HDMI cable, I came up with a really good idea (as far as I know).
I found out that you can cast your celphone screen at a amazon firestick (which I have at home!).
So what was left to do is to find a good App that could fulfill my needs.
So, this is the app I managed to find: BlindsAreUp!
Website - Google Play Download Page
I believe you can use it in your tablet, or cast your celphone view to a TV in the room and it's ready!
It doesnt have a portuguese translation but it did let me make a custom translate of some key words, and now almost every word we need to play is in Portuguese.
you can set your blinds, buyin, rebuy, early birds, knockouts, table fees, and alot more! You can even add your players in a database and save tournaments, games and their results!
It shows a lot of things on the screen, and everyone really liked it! (it even has a 30s time button, that some of my slow friends just needed...)
This is just a post to share a really good app that I've found to count blinds in a easy way at your home game.
It's free to use but it shows some ads. I paid R$ 17,99 for a year's license in the version without ads (about US$ 3,65) > yes, this is the annual price.
I'll leave some pictures down here
What do you think about this app?
Do you use any other way to count the blinds at your home game?
Tell me your favorite things to level up a home game, I definitely need to know :)

Balou1982

Balou1982

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Uhhh this looks like a very nice app - sorry but i can´t say a thing about home games because at this time i have no private home games running ;-)!
greets

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have a free App called Poker Timer that I use. It has a programmable structure, but is much more basic than this, basically just showing the blind level and the time. It would be nice if it showed the next blind level at least too!!

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Amazing app! I searched about similar Apps a few weeks ago, but none of them looked so full of features like this one...

I'll remember myself of it when I start to play a presencial home game (I will need to find friends or relatives to play poker with me first 😅).

Thanks for sharing this app with us!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So, this is the app I managed to find: BlindsAreUp!

View attachment 352769
What do you think about this app?
Do you use any other way to count the blinds at your home game?
Tell me your favorite things to level up a home game, I definitely need to know :)

Hey thanks for posting this info.! It looks great!

This is going to come in very handy (going to have it displayed up on the wall on an older TV we're not using).

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games