Asian Hand Converter Support - Converter for PokerKing, Red Dragon, Upoker and more

D

dukeofdiligence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Asian Hand Converter Beta Release Update - v1.2.1.189:

https://drivehud.com/poker-hud/AsianHandConverter-Install_v1.2.1.189.exe

- Fix for PokerBros anonymous tables

A couple of things to note. PB has cut down the userID from five characters to three. They also are not providing a userID if a new user joins a table. So when you join, user ID's are given, and then if someone leaves and a new person sits, there's no ID provided.

We're still looking to see if there's any other routes to get this info, but initially it does not appear to be the case. I assume this is a measure to cut down on info and make the tables actually more anonymous.
frown.gif
smile.gif

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just tried using Bluestacks but I'm not sure how to make it work. I have no problem running it on LDplayer and Nox though. do you have any tips to make it work?

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
figured it out,I wasn't running the right version. You just need to downgrade to V4 and it will work.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just want to inform you that pokerking updated and it looks like AHC stop working. hoping for a quick update. Thanks!

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like pokerbros is having issue with their software. Which emulator do you suggest is best with AHC right now?

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like pokerbros is having issue with their software. Which emulator do you suggest is best with AHC right now?

I recently tested all 3 supported emulator after pokerbros update and it looks like LDplayer works best for me. For NOX, it loads faster using v5 but will also work on v7. For Bluestacks, open AHC settings and click patch bluestacks. have fun :)

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for updating the renewal link.:cool:

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
might be a strange question but is it possible to merge the remaining time of my license to one? (e.g one license having 17 days left and the other having 28 days)

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
might be a strange question but is it possible to merge the remaining time of my license to one? (e.g one license having 17 days left and the other having 28 days)

If you contact support they can do this. But otherwise, if the other license isn't activated, you can just wait for the first one to expire and then register it with the second one.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you contact support they can do this. But otherwise, if the other license isn't activated, you can just wait for the first one to expire and then register it with the second one.

Yeah, i contacted support and they say they dont usually do this but im a long time customer and used the same account to purchase both license, I got one of my license deactivated and add the remaining time on my other license. thanks

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, i contacted support and they say they dont usually do this but im a long time customer and used the same account to purchase both license, I got one of my license deactivated and add the remaining time on my other license. thanks

Ok, cool. Glad you got it resolved and thanks for letting me know.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any plans on adding sites like pokerrr2?

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey John A. I just tried playing pineapple in pokerbros and the DH2 HUD pop-up on my table.. is this game supported?

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands