ACR HUD

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jivaro is a nice clean HUD imo that can be used on ACR. It does lack some features that the more common HUDs offer though.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, ignore the Jivaro spammer... There's 3 options, poker tracker, holdem manager, and drivehud.

I prefer drivehud, because I put it together from scratch for online grinders with the soul purpose of making the user experience as easy and fluid as possible. After spending years trying to design HUDs for PT/HM I wanted something that was easier to do, all drag and drop. And I could go on. All offer 30 day trials, so check them out.

J

JRNorris95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jivaro is my favorite HUD, as it is far superior to others. Unfortunately, Jivaro only works on a windows computer. If you have a mac like me, you will have a difficult time using the HUD.

S

SeanDoe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which is it?

Jivaro is a nice clean HUD imo that can be used on ACR. It does lack some features that the more common HUDs offer though.

Yes, ignore the Jivaro spammer... There's 3 options, poker tracker, holdem manager, and drivehud.

I prefer drivehud, because I put it together from scratch for online grinders with the soul purpose of making the user experience as easy and fluid as possible. After spending years trying to design HUDs for PT/HM I wanted something that was easier to do, all drag and drop. And I could go on. All offer 30 day trials, so check them out.

Jivaro is my favorite HUD, as it is far superior to others. Unfortunately, Jivaro only works on a windows computer. If you have a mac like me, you will have a difficult time using the HUD.

One says to ignore Jivaro and two others are in favor??? This is the first I've heard of Jivaro and now I'd like to know more...

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I use Jivaro now. It is fine for a starter HUD, but I am looking for a next level HUD with a little more advanced stats so I will try drivehud next. Cheers.

D

DemonboyJr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
new player to acr, been playing global. should hud dissuade me from playing on acr?

rbackmann

rbackmann

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HUD?

sorry for ignorance what is HUD and what is it used for.
Just started playing online.

What is ia good online App site.

Tired of using laptop,.

Jilty

Jilty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jivaro is cheap, and a starter hud. Haven't heard of drive but pt and hm are to be paid for. If your new start with Jivaro.

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use holdem indicator, works ok. Has trouble recording tournament results though.