ACR Download Issue

H

HankReardan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi All, New to this community and I was hoping someone can help with a download issue I am having. I bought a new laptop that is running Windows 10 and have tried to download the Americas Cardroom software application. I am able to get their installer but when I run it I get a pop up window that says ACR is already installed and asks if I would like to uninstall the older version. I click yes and nothing happens. I have looked everywhere on the computer to delete any older version or ACR programs so I could just start new but I get the same pop up every time I try to install their software. Has anyone had this issue and know what to do to fix? Thanks.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi All, New to this community and I was hoping someone can help with a download issue I am having. I bought a new laptop that is running Windows 10 and have tried to download the Americas Cardroom software application. I am able to get their installer but when I run it I get a pop up window that says ACR is already installed and asks if I would like to uninstall the older version. I click yes and nothing happens. I have looked everywhere on the computer to delete any older version or ACR programs so I could just start new but I get the same pop up every time I try to install their software. Has anyone had this issue and know what to do to fix? Thanks.

Hi, sent you a private message with the steps to correct this situation. If you still need help let me know.