About support software!

lnm2308

lnm2308

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friends, I ask you a question, I am about to buy a support software for the first time and I don't know which one can be better for me and in turn I would also like you to tell me which one would be simpler to configure and use when reviewing my sessions Thank you very much and I apologize for my bad English!

If anyone is so kind and when reading this you can recommend some basic HUD to boot and that is not very complicated to configure I would be very grateful !!:):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Many HUD providers offer free trials. I urge you to try out different softwares, watch some helpful Youtube tutorials and see for yourself if some particular HUD fits your needs.

Personally I haven't used HUDs before, but currently I have a trial version of PokerTracker to test out. It seems fine to me, but there is a learning curve to fully understand the software and to make the most of its features. Starting to use it was simple enough and it came with useful presettings.

Keep in mind though that some poker sites have a negative view towards HUDs and using one might cause issues.