Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I've never used a tool, but I want to try to improve my level and I wanted to be recommended a legal one for Pokerstar or partypoker

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I've never used a tool, but I want to try to improve my level and I wanted to be recommended a legal one for Pokerstar or Partypoker
So you are trying to find a tool that you can use during a game? HUDs are the most common tools that people use during a game. PartyPoker does not allow them but pokerstars does.

However, using a HUD does not make you a better player. It only gathers data from your opponents, and once you have played many enough times against the same people you can (in theory) make better informed decisions against them. A HUD is not a miracle tool and others use them too which levels the playing field.

The only way you can truly improve your level is to improve yourself. Learn, learn, and learn. Once you think you know something - learn even more, and never stop.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Try the Holdem indicator. It's allowed by pokerstars

Handy too that has a HUD and shows your pot and win odds

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The best tool you could use and that will make you earn more money is to STUDY, STUDY and STUDY...

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'll go further, I haven't used any yet either, but I would like one that would be useful on most platforms, preferably free, no, even better, free. If someone is familiar with the tools, please list some for us, the best free, the best with cost-benefit and the top ones, I think it would be a great topic.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Plenty of advice on the forum about using poker tools, I would suggest focusing on playing & gaining a solid understanding of the game before trying to add tools.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokertracker, Pokertracker, Pokertracker

M

Murph1969

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokertracker, Pokertracker, Pokertracker
How does that help if you don’t know what you’re doing wrong? On another note I just ran 8400ish hands through GTOWizard and it said I played 88% correctly. I am NOWHERE NEAR a winning player. Is this normal?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think you should test in practice and see what happens worst after studying this aspect and it will be easier for the brain to be the best tracker I think me and logic your psychology and attitude towards the game

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use drive hud2 micro stakes (upp to $33 tourneys) it 69 usd for the year the renewal is 8 bucks year it will show stats on players and you can also review past tourney you player in replayer

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No HUD is allowed in partypoker, you can download the hand history though, then import it in a database for future study. For pokerstars, all HUD works here. just select the database you like. I suggest trying DriveHUD because its easy to learn especially if its first time you are using a HUD. Also, it has little things like personal poker quiz you can make to study how to play better.

IreAce

IreAce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GTO Wizard is excellent, I can also recommend DTO, ICMizer, Odin is great and also Pairrd and more but those few stand out.

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
So, are you trying to find a tool that you can use during a game? HUDs are the most common tools that people use during a game. PartyPoker doesn't allow them, but Pokerstars does.

However, using a HUD doesn't make you a better player. Just collect data from your opponents, and once you've played enough times against the same people, you can (in theory) make better-informed decisions against them. A HUD isn't a miracle tool and others use them as well, which levels the playing field.

The only way you can really improve your level is to improve yourself. Learn, learn and learn. Once you think you know something, learn even more and never stop.
I try to improve day by day, I see that my level is constantly increasing but it is true that I would like to be able to level the game in terms of statistics and predictability.
Would you recommend a HUD or where to download it?
Thank you.

The best tool you could use and that will earn you more money is to STUDY, STUDY and STUDY...
I'm a medical student, an advanced part of my career, but during my break times or breaks I like to invest in a strategy game like poker.
Extra income is always good for me, but it's not my number one priority.

Lots of advice in the forum about using poker tools, I would suggest focusing on playing and getting a solid understanding of the game before trying to add tools.

I have been in the game for a few years, and although I totally agree with you, I would like to have a tool that reminds me of my opponent's type of game, then I will decide what is convenient to do, but the information supports me in my decisions.

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm a medical student, an advanced part of my career, but during my break times or breaks I like to invest in a strategy game like poker.
It is perfect that you have priorities, in poker as in everything in life you can do it for hobby or fun and it would not be bad. If you think about it being profitable later, we are already talking about study.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have been in the game for a few years, and although I totally agree with you, I would like to have a tool that reminds me of my opponent's type of game, then I will decide what is convenient to do, but the information supports me in my decisions.

Addressed my concerns, all the best to you & good luck at the tables & with your career.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

You didn't mention what type of poker you were looking to study. No-limit holdem, cash games mainly, tournaments?

You need a HUD that has a tracker so you can track your wins/losses and review your play. Drivehud 2 has a 30 day trial.

If you're looking to improve your cash games, then I recommend Leak Buster 2. This will connect to a database, like Drivehud 2 and let you know what mistakes you're making and how to correct them.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hand2Note works really good for a free HUD. Best I can find around anyways.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Practice, practice and practice! Learn from both spectrums- winning-losing. Patience is huge as well.

J

jack12de

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Hi,
I'm trying out hand2note right now. This is probably free in a limited version later. However, only for the PC. Personally, I have to get used to it first. Some of the opponent's cards are hidden and I don't have a lot of data at the moment. It also irritates me a bit and when looking at the statistics it happened to me that I overlooked KK and folded. But it's good for testing.