Has a Hud improved your results?

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a newbie to HUDS and I'm wondering if using a HUD has improved peoples results? I play micro tourneys on ACR. If I get a HUD can I expect to money more often or rank higher more often? What are the biggest advantages of having a HUD?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you play several tables, then you can not watch all the opponents. HUD will help you with this.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
will help you yes .. information that you playing more than 3 tables will have difficulties to read, it will help you with the information.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's usuful, but i have to confess that i used some HUD for a short time and i didn't make a clear difference.

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and I do not even know what that is

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a newbie to HUDS and I'm wondering if using a HUD has improved peoples results? I play micro tourneys on ACR. If I get a HUD can I expect to money more often or rank higher more often? What are the biggest advantages of having a HUD?

Using a HUD will give you more info on your opponents play and yours. By tracking your game, you can find yours and your opponents leaks and spots that people can take advantage. Learn how to fix yours while take advantage of your opponents leaks.

A HUD will not make you a better player right a way. but its a good study tool.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Jivaro jivaro woooooo

LevySystem

LevySystem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is usefull yes. But it wont make up for a solid strategie, especially when you are multitabling.

Plus you need to be able to read a HUD and set it up properly. There many people that think they are done with looking at VPIP and PFR...