Why poker rooms apps allow collusion???

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Total posts
Chips
Hi!!!

Well my question and subject is about players that cheat and make colussions so they can have better odds in table// tournament....

As you can remember for sure one game that players were cheating. .

But.... Why ??? I don't believe that is that difficult to get information about your device location...

Ok ... Maybe you don't have to be near other player so you can simple chat or by a phonecall...

Anyways ... Is there a way of know this ??... Lol :)

I just saw a new that famous poker player and ex-wife get to final table I believe wass. Big tournament.

Sucks... :icon_joke

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am pretty sure no poker room allow collusion. But small rooms or Apps might not have the ressources or technology needed to combat it effectively. This is one of the reasons, why its better to stay with the large companies, who have a track record and a reputation to protect.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Total posts
Chips
The easiest way to have a collusion is to register in a poker cash table by your mobile and let your friend to play in the same room by other mobile so that IP is not an issue and connect with your friend via Whatsapp and try to loot a player's money.
The other method is bonus misuse--
Here are the procedures-
1- Have a verified account.
2- Create another new account by using other mobile and VPN from other country and do take the initial bonus offered by the site.
3- No need to verify other account as it only requires during withdrawals.
4- Register to a heads up games with both account and after doing mock drills get all the money in verified account and enjoy it.

Disclaimer- This is for educational interest only.

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! I know for a fact that Poker King forbids playing from one IP address. poker stars allow it if they know for sure that it's not the same person. My husband and I are both registered on pokerstars, they blocked us once, then we explained everything, sent our documents and they allowed us to play. But we mostly play in different tournaments and at different limits. There are rarely identical tournaments.

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

Because money overrides the rules. There will always be people like that, unfortunately. There are things like this or that in every area of life. :( Why would it be different in Apoker? :( The good thing about this is that they don't have such a large number of people yet. The bad thing is that you're in trouble when you're just sitting down at a table like this.

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Total posts
Chips
Well it sucks... Lol ...

But one thing is for sure... Big brand and companies do effort to avoid at max. This... Or that what's they say....

*Insert scary piano movie song
(like .. Cha Cha Cha chaaaaaaaan) *