PokerMIRA?

Rapsody

Rapsody

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Attention! PokerMira is the offshore company with obscure capital,

registered in Cyprus. What this means! Well, it means that this company can washed money from illegal transactions, such as smuggling, drug trafficking, prostitution and other.

Spread and more people to know that.
Do not sponsor scammers.Distribute into social networks instantly!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/446902718812597/#

4soul

4soul

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's another room filled with the same design? or is independent? No network helding it?

nastena2992

nastena2992

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No point in wasting time with the World

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker Mira is independent room, registere at Curacao and parent company is Limesco Limited from Cyprus (but their website is closed for Cyprus island players)
i didnt find what is governing body that licenced them and which is in charge for overseeing of their operations

Rapsody

Rapsody

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got a bad experience in MIRA about my documents that i already submitted and verified by MIRA already...couple months been so lucky to their site 1 day my account is lock so i contact them told me that i need to submit my documents so i told them i already did that and was verify too and i was not in the mood to argue that so i submitted my documents again 1 week past no reply to MIRA until now... i know have $80 left there

Hi, I suggest to organise and take collective actions against this room. As I read there are other victims of its unfair policy that conflicts with the good practices in the poker industry. I suggest to take collective actions for fraud in especially large size. If you keep quiet, they will continue to cheat people.One player from Romania also could not collect 1,800 dollars

Rapsody

Rapsody

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker Mira is independent room, registere at Curacao and parent company is Limesco Limited from Cyprus (but their website is closed for Cyprus island players)
i didnt find what is governing body that licenced them and which is in charge for overseeing of their operations

Can't find because MIRA is the offshore company.

This means only one thing, through this company you can't get to the real owners, because the structure of the land is such that to cover up the true owner, and go only to certain companies which are loops of screens in front of his works.

In short more understandable through an offshore company registered in an offshore zone, you can disguise your real activity, it can be illegally earned money that you want to hide from taxes now became clear

As far as I know, to uncover the poker room you need at least a million dollars

Last edited:
Frontiere

Frontiere

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Mira - big big NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLAY

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with the previous post. I also received a $ 5 bonus could increase to $ 50 bankroll. Then wanted to withdraw money, as for me, the site itself is not very convenient. To play it, and I did not plan properly thought. The response from the service desk as withdraw money waiting for 5days, 3 more days waiting for their answer to its question. And so it went on for a long time .. As a result, it is certainly able to pick up the money for 3 months ... my legs there will be no more!

Rapsody

Rapsody

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i did play on poker mira, and i won 400$, but when i withdraw the money, i wait 6 month the get it!

Do you want to get together and take collective complaints in court against this unregulated arena? We're going to win 100%

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have joined pokermira today and turned 3usd into 11usd at micro tables 0.5sb 0.10bb. I still have to submit the documents for verification.
The gaming App is great.
Limited players.

Would like to get more experience.

J

jitterboogie

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I would never deposit money on their site. They have plenty of freerolls, but their support is awul. I had $2.32 us in my account and then one day I logged in and I had nothing, it was all removed, with no message given, no explanation given, nothing. I checked tyhe history and managed to find it, it just said -2.32, not withdrawn, not in a tourney, just randomly removed from my account. I sent two emails to their support and have receieved no answer, then today I log in and out of nowhere, I now have 5.35 USD in the account. Again, absolutely no messages or response by email to my support request. Very dodgy

Vlad vanziak

Vlad vanziak

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, i played in pokermira and won 13 usd, i can i take my money wich out verification ??

BulDawg

BulDawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
XA XA its tru
Poker MIRA Security team has declined your withdrawal request on $82.38 from 23.03.2015.
For security reasons, the withrdawal of funds to new accounts will be approved only if you made one or more deposit in the amount of $30 at Poker MIRA using this account.

Withdrawal amount was refunded to your account.
Go to: http://www.pokermira.com/real-money/cashing-out.html to learn more about withdrawal rules.

Sincerely, Poker MIRA support team
http://preview.images.memegenerator...ID=4802831&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=tru story&text1=&text2=&text3=

Hahhah what "security reasons":D Their withdraw "rules" sounds like a classic Ponzi scheme:deal:

BulDawg

BulDawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, i played in pokermira and won 13 usd, i can i take my money wich out verification ??

No, u need to deposit at least $30 and generate 10% rake and u also need to send ID for verification... Those are the withdraw rules... plus months of waiting, considering prevous posts and not getting paid risk at all!!!