New poker rooms 2020

K

Koksans

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking for new poker rooms where play! Maybe something know! Tnaks! :)

Sweeterman

Sweeterman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've tried various rooms and nothing could quite beat pokerstars.

Until I tried GGPoker, theyre sign up bonuses are the best in my opinion. Especially right now with the wsop bonus. Their software is nice too with a built in HUD. Highly recommend!

K

Koksans

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've tried various rooms and nothing could quite beat Pokerstars.

Until I tried GGPoker, theyre sign up bonuses are the best in my opinion. Especially right now with the WSOP bonus. Their software is nice too with a built in HUD. Highly recommend!
Yes! I playing in GGPoker - nice room! looking for something new! Looking for new room 2020 or non popular room where lots of people dont know!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder why you need new sites, if there are a huge number of old, proven and reliable sites.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have tried new sites,too.

Good bonus but hard to withdraw. :secruity:

K

Koksans

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder why you need new sites, if there are a huge number of old, proven and reliable sites.
All old rooms i tryed and playing! Maybe somethink miss! Becase asking!

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the contrary, I try not to play on new unverified sites. You can make money and never withdraw it. I have already encountered this. I won a good amount and put it on a withdrawal and I was immediately banned.

laifstaile

laifstaile

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unibet ??
quite soft tables...fast games because there r not ton of traffic so about 2 hours and tourny is ended
Unibet

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unibet ??
quite soft tables...fast games because there r not ton of traffic so about 2 hours and tourny is ended
Unibet
You're considering Unibet as a new room in 2020?I've been playing there since 2009=)In 2020 there're no any new rooms I'm afraid. Moreover, some rooms have been closed this year.

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that you currently have no new poker rooms.

laifstaile

laifstaile

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're considering Unibet as a new room in 2020?I've been playing there since 2009=)In 2020 there're no any new rooms I'm afraid. Moreover, some rooms have been closed this year.

to someone it is new....for me it is old as my poker history....when it was on its first software...

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
well if you play up to nl 30 there is small room wwin poker sportbook on balkan but not a lot of players and most are shortstacks and no hud