Mini Ftops

8Michael3

8Michael3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow thats quite the collection Mortis...

I was thinking of playing #10 and main event- but I love heads up as well and won a seat into #9 as well for one dollar (the 64 man HU SnG--got really lucky not really much skill).

Hopefully we can have two or three CC members on the final tables of a couple of these.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Which event is the main event?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's the last one, obviously. I may have to register for that one, too. I think I may unregister from the $30 one, then.

Last edited:
NiceNisus

NiceNisus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice rStormChaser. I was watching a table with the current chipleader for a bit and I saw you at the same table.

R

rStormChaser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That Chip Leader was a lucky donk, he called huge raises OOP with marginal hands and outflopped everyone. If he made the ft i think im gonna be sick.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Won entry to #3, unregistered because of work. Will play # 5, 21,and 23.

NiceNisus

NiceNisus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ye Storm.
I saw some men with large stacks and I wondered how in God's name they got them playing as they do. Pure aggression I think, pretty sure most of those donks didn't make final table, they just burned out quickly at one point or another.

In MiniFTOPS3, wish me luck,
I have plenty of experience with this game so I hope I do okay.

R

rStormChaser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Luck Nice, and also to everyone else who's playing.

I'll probly play in #19, #20,#21, wish i could play more but like i said earlier the timezone difference is a real pain in the a$$.

toogood2k

toogood2k

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
probleably im will participate in some1 tourney also. This week also is that 5k$ sit-n-learn freeroll, i hope get some cash there and try some of miniftops afther it.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing #4 today. I will make chat threads for the 2 games today in Get a Game Going.

Good luck to all who are playing!

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not sure if i'm playing #4 aorn, got a class that it interferes with

verticalmonk

verticalmonk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
miniftops

check out the .50 + .10 satellites....under tournaments>satellites i would guess...top 2 get entry at the least...

NiceNisus

NiceNisus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone planning to play either of the MiniFTOPS tonight?
There's the 20+2 Turbo NLHE 6 Handed and 50+5 HORSE.
I was planning on playing the HORSE one at least, but still not sure.

NiceNisus

NiceNisus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice, those look like good tournaments.

NiceNisus

NiceNisus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is open, you just probably don't have the micro/low boxes checked off when you're filtering the games you're searching for.

NiceNisus

NiceNisus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
update:
I'm 2 hours into the HORSE miniFTOP,
with 4.95k in chips and average is 4.881k.
Starting chips was 4k.
Still a long way to go. And the people on my table aren't donks, they're tough.

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was odd... I couldn't see it yesterday, however I have found it and am registered now! I can see this is going to be a nice donkament!

verticalmonk

verticalmonk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am attempting to satellite into as many as possible...right now that is 2...

jakattack

jakattack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah they look good...... tried satting them but fullof donks and makes my game go all weird, Got to the main event first time sat for 1000ftps... then did a cheaky one and took $55 tourney dollars, will get in the main event or 24 there the only one im interested in, mate play 6and cashedin 2 plus got in loads of Ftop freerolls, Good money spinner for Tilt

5kinbot

5kinbot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
satellited into #1, finished 3,064th, lost boat over boat :(

Also satellited into #24 and ME. I can't believe ME starts with 7500 chips, going to be wild.

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Full Tilt are also offering Freerolls to winners of satellites ,I satied into 5 so far.

They also have freerolls if last to level 10 of a tourney and others if you double your starting chips

Go to Cashier and promotions and click on Mini tops promos

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah so I played in the $12+1 KO tournament... There were 18,XXXish odd players I was knocked out in 16,XXXish place. I couldn't get anything to go. Had trip 5's beat by trip kings on the river, pocket 10's beat by a set of twos..... I was going to play in the ME, however some friends called and asked if we wanted to go to Genji's, which is a kick ass Japanese Steakhouse! So I unregistered for the ME and ate some good food.

How does anybody elses results look?

ethon

ethon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I finished 10263 in the 12+1 KO. Had a pretty huge stack for a while, but got spiked out 2 hands in a row. Lost ~7k on AK vs AJ AI pf. Then lost my last 3k on KK vs 66. Oh well. If I win those 2 hands, I have a monster stack for the current level.

5kinbot

5kinbot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Like Crummy, I couldn't get anything started in the KO tourney. I lost a big hand with AK vs A6 with a board of A K 3 6 6, then got my KK cracked by JT. Finished 16,XXXth. Made a little deeper run in the ME, but went dead for a while. All in all, I should have gone to a Japanese steakhouse instead.