Three days of Live Streams for final tables of WPT Events starting today! (with updates!)

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you enjoy watching live poker through streaming platforms, you might be in for a treat!

Starting today at 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time, poker fans can watch every minute of the action on the WPT YouTube channel, Twitch channel, and Facebook, as well as other platforms like WatchWPT, Plex and DistroTV. The WPT and its staff are all back at the Luxor HyperX Arena in Las Vegas, as the final tables for the Seminole HardRock Poker Showdown, Choctaw and the Gardens Poker Championship are going on live over the next three days!

WPT Begins Three Days of Final Table Livestreams Today with Seminole Hard Rock Poker Showdown

2023_WPT-Seminole-Hard-Rock-Poker-Showdown_Final-6-800x532.jpg

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks for letting us know Shells. I love the WPT events.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to attend these events, I need to know how my students are progressing.😁🤣

Sometimes it is better to not find out

3dfe3bf8e420a0f0cbb5f46741a1cb81.png

But I'm glad
I really am
I wanted him to win it using my strategy I designed and was mocked for at pokercoachin

well I guess it is his now
He did what I wanted
He ran as chip leader and crushed the SHR
while doing all the things they say are Wrong and stupid against the very best in the world

but its still best to not to expect anything from anyone
or you will be sorely dissapointed

Last edited:
S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
are these streaming platforms free ?

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I am more and more surprised that poker unites millions of people around the world.
This is very cool

Organize a Home Poker Game