Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Someone has the video link/url of this bad beat? I searched on youtube and did not find

A

ApolloCreed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember in 2015 Negreanu folded AK against Joe's AA. Those are crazy reads to be able to find the fold. Tuff beat for Daniel against Joe again in a wsop event

S

Sgplus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu

Negreanu play chess in the chess.com!! Guys know that!!

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I didn't find it on joutube but you have it here- you will find it in 23 minutes of video!
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3fjlg6

Thanks for the link- I too searched for a short clip on You Tube but I guess its all swept behind the PokerGo paywall.

One point to make though, Jon Sofen states that Joe McKeehen -"He wasn’t just catching cards"...

Joe McKeehen is a great player, but through the later stages he ran like Usain Bolt. I don't think anyone has ever ran that good during the main event of the WSOP.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, yes I do.What a great opportunity Negreanu had to reach that WSOP final table.But this is poker.,till the turn you can feel you´ll win the hand but on the river you are KO.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I wish things had gone in a different way in favor of Negreanu . It would be awesome if he had been on the final table , or even better if he 'd won the greatest tournament in the world . He really deserved this chance .

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pretty bad beat but it's not as bad as that AA vs. AA at the One Drop. I still would have really liked to see Negreanu at the FT though.

DTMath

DTMath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I remember that day and that is all I am going to say.
Over the years he was always fun to watch play.

GIRFIED

GIRFIED

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Negreanu the bad streak has been extended for a long time, because he is still looking to achieve his WSOP title since 2013. The "Bad Beat" are inseparable from poker, but it is always easier to take them when it happens to another. I know that Negreanu will not be discouraged and will seek to compete next year, we can only wish him luck.