Should Ivey get to avoid the feature table?

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gossip is that he didn't want to be featured on Day 3, and organizers obliged. Then after controversy of special treatment, they stuck him there on Day 4. What do you all think?

I'm not sure if anyone can answer this, but how do they decide who is on the feature table? I hear that it is random draw, but there is no way that could be true with all of the big names on there. Also a side note for when you post spoilers, please do so like below. That will prevent people from reading it by accident like I did :(

*wsop SPOILER ALERT*

Ivey then goes busto on the feature table and seemed out of his element. I can't help but to wonder whether he would still be in the tourney on a regular outer table.

S

Seth G

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How to decide the feature table

Although that this would be highly unfavorable for the ratings of the show I believe that players should be chosen totally randomly each day to make up the feature table. This would force players to not be able to decline being put on the final table. I believe that this would be the absolute fairest option in terms of for the players however I think that unfortunately this is a fools dream and will never actually happen.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The organizers paid too much attention to Ivey.The conflict was created from scratch. I don't understand why you can't go to meet the player ?

F

FuncrusherPlus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
watching him and esfandeari looks like they were bored and just wanted to get out

Ivey constantly plays high stakes cash games so it isnt a surprise that he has a hard time giving a frick.

I honestly don't think he should be exempted but Hellmuth never getting reprimanded for his abysmal behavior, year in and out, is much worse.