Rapper 50 Cent vs Poker Player Randall Emmett - Twitter Feud

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chuckled when I saw this. 50 is interconnected with everyone in the industry and will have no problem finding him.

It will get ugly.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First, never barrow if you plan on never paying back, especially 6+ figure amounts.
Second, if anyone has any kind of reputation, you can bet your a$$, $#it will get real.
Moral of the story, Never Barrow/Loan money! the BS just isn't worth it!

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So here we are on Tuesday. I don't see any updates. Not surprised.

Malnitruth

Malnitruth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The choppah EP to be released soon! Stay tuned 8)

B

babyfaceatl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I say the matter should be settled in the octagon on a live you tube stream. Heehee

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why in the world would 50 lend Randall a million dollars? Seems like this story has is years in the making. Several years without paying anything from what I’ve read. While I’m unsure of what’s actually true I have to think much of is factual since the money was finally repaid recently to quiet the negative publicity down. I give 50 credit for remaining quiet and civilized for so long. Especially when he’s had some financial issues within that time frame. I wouldn’t be the le@st bit surprised if there’s much more to this story. Seems like these guys are not friends or on a level you would expect this type of loan. I would be willing to bet that this was more than just a loan of cash. I hope more texts come out. [emoji23]

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Why in the world would 50 lend Randall a million dollars? Seems like this story has is years in the making. Several years without paying anything from what I’ve read. While I’m unsure of what’s actually true I have to think much of is factual since the money was finally repaid recently to quiet the negative publicity down. I give 50 credit for remaining quiet and civilized for so long. Especially when he’s had some financial issues within that time frame. I wouldn’t be the le@st bit surprised if there’s much more to this story. Seems like these guys are not friends or on a level you would expect this type of loan. I would be willing to bet that this was more than just a loan of cash. I hope more texts come out. [emoji23]

Definitely was more to the story and we won't likely ever know! The first thing I thought after I read the article was exactly how did things get to this point?

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yikes 1 million is a lot of money.. I would be upset after 6 years too. Not sure I would have handled it the same way, but I'm not fofty cent. Is it next monday that is the deadline or two days ago? If the deadline was two days ago, did he pay? What did 50 mean by "talking to us weekly".. is it a magazine or is it just talking about them on a weekly basis? :confused:

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yikes 1 million is a lot of money.. I would be upset after 6 years too. Not sure I would have handled it the same way, but I'm not fofty cent. Is it next monday that is the deadline or two days ago? If the deadline was two days ago, did he pay? What did 50 mean by "talking to us weekly".. is it a magazine or is it just talking about them on a weekly basis? :confused:

Your post made me look at 50 cent's twitter account. This was posted.

71f44e7a3cf3b3b648bfb27f1db0ae40.png

A

azizzlea

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
DANG thats crazy i just read about this lol. Better get them loans paid up.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
DANG thats crazy i just read about this lol. Better get them loans paid up.

Looks like 50 cent was satisfied with the loan, at least from what I gather in his twitter response.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just look at it like if you borrow you have to pay back.