Phil Hellmuth, as usual, keeping going with the poker, and the poker with him.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How not to admire Phil Hellmuth, especially when, like few others, promotes poker. Where Hellmuth is, there is poker, and vice versa, a live legend, as in this event:

Phil Hellmuth, Mike Matusow, Chance Kornuth to Headline ‘Live at the Bike’ Next Week

By Kevin Taylor
Screen-Shot-2022-08-18-at-5.52.44-PM-1200x676.png

Last edited:
Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I understand Phil Hellmuth, among the legends, is the most active since the golden age. And then he does not even need to win any match to keep himself where he are in the poker community, what he represents.

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The winner of the most bracelets at the wsop cannot go unnoticed in the world of poker.
His style both outside and inside the MTT is unparalleled.
In addition, within that reputation as a bad boy, his colleagues say that there is a great human being and that is very appreciable, at least for me.
You always learn something from him.
He, along with Phil Ivey, Daniel Negreanu, Chris Moneymaker, the great Doyle Brunson, Greg Rayner and his many glasses, Chris Ferguson, Scott Nguyen, Joe Hachem, Tony G, Jennifer Harmon, Erik Seidel and many others with their many styles, were at least my mentors and I still enjoy watching them play at the tables.
The game of poker may have changed, but the essence of poker hasn't changed, they are the essence of poker and they are still alive.
Greetings friend;);););)

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can watch Phil Helmut's reaction endlessly. Especially after hands like this at the final table High roller with a prize pool of $50,000 at the Poker Masters.
Good clip; to be fair, I could see my reaction like Hellmuth's here if my opponent bluffed be off a pair with 32s and 0% equity there xD

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And it's not that in the turns of the world, 16 WSOP bracelet owner Phil Hellmuth has found a crass player ahead of him. The feat took place on the first day of disputes at the Heads-Up Showndown, a heads-up tournament held by PokerGo in Las Vegas with a buy-in of US$ 25,0000.

By a draw from the organizers, Phil Hellmuth's challenger was a guest at the tournament, entrepreneur Eric Perrson, owner of Maverick Gaming. Despite having won the duel, his behavior did not please those who watched the dispute and especially the “Poker Brat”. Perrson even showed his middle fingers to his opponent when he was already ahead and pulled a big pot.

Hellmuth even asked the organizers for some kind of punishment for his opponent, but he ended up getting excited and was warned. One-on-one was decided with Perrson in a big advantage holding AA and the opponent with K3. After the victory, the businessman continued to pin the legend of the game and told reporter Jeff Platt that his rival was outdated.

At the time of elimination, Hellmuth stated that he would not play any more tournaments organized by PokerGo with Perrson present. On Twitter, the Poker Brat stated that he should have been a 'best man in the match', accepted the abuse and found a way to win the duel.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
whatever people say about him, he is among the top players in the world

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How not to admire Phil Hellmuth, especially when, like few others, promotes poker. Where Hellmuth is, there is poker, and vice versa, a live legend, as in this event:
Forgive me if you like this guy, but I don't like Phil Hellmuth, I don't know him personally, as a person, he may even be good people, but as a player, I think he's a crybaby.
I've watched some tournaments with him participating and his attitudes often leave something to be desired, the guy is thicker than a church wall.:ROFLMAO:
Nothing like the charismatic and unparalleled Daniel Negreanu, the guy is a beast.;)(y)

P

PointedTip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How is Tony G not in this event... they even have his bike!

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean he is a legend and staying relevant nowadays no matter of his antics.
He has earned respect in poker community.

hennessy5

hennessy5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Phil is the greatest entertainer in poker

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Forgive me if you like this guy, but I don't like Phil Hellmuth, I don't know him personally, as a person, he may even be good people, but as a player, I think he's a crybaby.
I've watched some tournaments with him participating and his attitudes often leave something to be desired, the guy is thicker than a church wall.:ROFLMAO:
Nothing like the charismatic and unparalleled Daniel Negreanu, the guy is a beast.;)(y)

Obviously, not thick as mince with sixteen World Series of Poker bracelets!

He may not call your hand out 'negreanu' style, but if you think the cream of poker don't have a great idea of your holdings...it's you who is thicker than a church wall.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
And it's not that in the turns of the world, 16 WSOP bracelet owner Phil Hellmuth has found a crass player ahead of him. The feat took place on the first day of disputes at the Heads-Up Showndown, a heads-up tournament held by PokerGo in Las Vegas with a buy-in of US$ 25,0000.

By a draw from the organizers, Phil Hellmuth's challenger was a guest at the tournament, entrepreneur Eric Perrson, owner of Maverick Gaming. Despite having won the duel, his behavior did not please those who watched the dispute and especially the “Poker Brat”. Perrson even showed his middle fingers to his opponent when he was already ahead and pulled a big pot.

Hellmuth even asked the organizers for some kind of punishment for his opponent, but he ended up getting excited and was warned. One-on-one was decided with Perrson in a big advantage holding AA and the opponent with K3. After the victory, the businessman continued to pin the legend of the game and told reporter Jeff Platt that his rival was outdated.

At the time of elimination, Hellmuth stated that he would not play any more tournaments organized by PokerGo with Perrson present. On Twitter, the Poker Brat stated that he should have been a 'best man in the match', accepted the abuse and found a way to win the duel.

He was unlucky...that's how it goes sometimes.

But if all he did was play heads up with Perrson, until one of them went bankrupt...., I'd expect Helmuth to own all 27 properties across Nevada, Washington and Colorado with a total of 1800 slot machines, 350 table games, 1020 hotel rooms and 30 restaurants.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it funny when I see him reacting in his usual way to some bad beats, or rambling about math odds, because I do the same :p

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
He discovered poker only at the university, and, like most professional players, he abandoned his studies when he began to win good amounts. Hellmuth was introduced to cards at a young age, in the family circle. He was taught to play cards by his grandmother, who had a great experience in gambling. Phil is a pleasant person, but it is quite difficult to withstand him at the poker table. After a bad beat, a professional can show all his unpleasant qualities, for which he received the nickname "Poker Brat". Hellmuth does not limit himself in anything, and can easily express dissatisfaction with the opponent's style or play.

666Rhyno420

666Rhyno420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Yes pokerGo great App to watch some of the best poker videos about them and others great tips and learn some history

christopher983

christopher983

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phill Hellmunt yes intresting player!

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to love the banter between Phil and Mike, this should be a good watch!

D

daibert murillo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me the best player in the world.