Caio Pessagno

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Caio Pessagno this last Wednesday took no less than $ 39,080 in the $ 530 Bounty Builder against Peter who pulled in $ 17,808. Really Pessagno was having a bad time in online poker but after yesterday I think things are changing. GL BR

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, he is a reference in Brazilian poker. He's a little gone but he's certainly a great player.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Caio Pessagno this last Wednesday took no less than $ 39,080 in the $ 530 Bounty Builder against Peter who pulled in $ 17,808. Really Pessagno was having a bad time in online poker but after yesterday I think things are changing. GL BR

Do you have a source to post regarding his win?

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello guys ... I've been thoroughly checking the news of this post and really the news is true but posted with the wrong date on the site itself. Personal apologies but I was also deceived. I take full responsibility. I'm sorry.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Hello! Yes, I do ... But I don't know if I can post the website link here.

If the link is for information purposes, I don't see why you can't post it. :)

I did a quick search but couldn't find anything recent, so I was wondering when this happened, etc.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the link is for information purposes, I don't see why you can't post it. :)

I did a quick search but couldn't find anything recent, so I was wondering when this happened, etc.

Hello! The news is true but the site was with the date of 2020 and that was in 2019 ... I was also really in doubt and went to search deeply and checked the error. But I already answered my post as wrong information. Excuse me. hug

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, he is a reference in Brazilian poker. He's a little gone but he's certainly a great player.

Hello! Very good results ... You can't always win .... GL

I

Inter417

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Player

great brazilian talent ... player with high level of concentration ... inspiring

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
great brazilian talent ... player with high level of concentration ... inspiring

He was already a better poker player, he is currently a bit lost but he is still active. GL