A third spin and go millionaire!

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last night Prophethics from the UK took down a the million dollars spin and go for only a $5 investment. What's sick is that I play these all the time :O Imagine the pressure on them! How would you handle being in a million dollar spin and go no deals allowed.

ccocco

ccocco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a lottery spin and go .. anyone can be a millionaire if you are lucky, also a Brazilian win the million. You have to be touched to win

M

MASURON2KE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last night Prophethics from the UK took down a the million dollars spin and go for only a $5 investment. What's sick is that I play these all the time :O Imagine the pressure on them! How would you handle being in a million dollar spin and go no deals allowed.

I love to play spins but i think there is no presure in that one,because in 5$ spin hiting 1.2M is just like a freeroll you have 100k$ GTD at least.

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a lottery spin and go .. anyone can be a millionaire if you are lucky, also a Brazilian win the million. You have to be touched to win

Yes that was a couple of weeks ago, someone new won it just yesterday night. Spin and go is a lottery but actually I'm playing it full time at the moment with a decent win rate. In a months time with a large sample size I intend to post my progress

I love to play spins but i think there is no presure in that one,because in 5$ spin hiting 1.2M is just like a freeroll you have 100k$ GTD at least.

I don't actually agree with you on this one :p I think obviously the 100k is amazing! but the pressure and adrenaline for that million is going to be insane. I wouldn't complain but it certainly wouldn't be nice to lose at your shot at becoming a millionaire.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i would be willing to use my "one time" on those

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hahaahah ONE TIME!!!! Just lost a x3 multiplier with AQ v A7 he flopped two pair, good thing it wasn't the million.

Davidjohnedge

Davidjohnedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These hit so so fast. I do agree really a lottery but not a bad investment.

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive hit and won 2/2 x25 multipliers. Shame it's only the $1 spin haha.

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THERE WAS ANOTHER MILLION 7 hours ago!!!! AND another the day before! that's 3 in less than 4 days.

B

Bazslazs93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i guess it is the hugest promotion ever on PS and I'm not sure it is real ! although i would go all in every single round. !

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's completely real :O I have watched every match on youtube. It's just sick mate so sick, although it's possible they might have adjusted the chance of hitting for the week just to get people back through the doors.

T

Thibi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looool;)anyone saw prize about 250k?cause it's more possible I think

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm having a pretty brutal downswing at SNG at the moment, losing every +EV flip down about 35 buy ins lol. Good thing is, firstly I managed to hit two x25 spins early on in my grind so I'm not actually losing anything and I'm more than sufficiently rolled with over 250 buy ins because I knew spin and go would be ****ing brutal.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play the Jackpot version....same thing I think.

Normal SnG - 1/3 of players get paid

Spin'n'goes - 1/3 of players get paid.

O

oshriam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ah dam im so Addicted to the spin&go and my dream to get a milion Opportunity to win it.... i think i would feel Under Pressure and probebly would afraid to do some moves etc,need keep my mind clear and play it normal not thinking about the money just do my best i guess... >.>

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play the Jackpot version....same thing I think.

Normal SnG - 1/3 of players get paid

Spin'n'goes - 1/3 of players get paid.

Yeah the spin and go's that's what I play mate.

ah dam im so Addicted to the spin&go and my dream to get a milion Opportunity to win it.... i think i would feel Under Pressure and probebly would afraid to do some moves etc,need keep my mind clear and play it normal not thinking about the money just do my best i guess... >.>

Yeah although tbh my strategy wouldn't change because everyone playing those games is a massive station so I sit around and wait for hands anyway.

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
SnG now got so dangerous, many people will spent all bankroll like never before. Watch out guys and good luck.

meagain00

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah man, why I have 250 buy ins for my Spin and go :D I'm slowly getting there.

fubarcdn

fubarcdn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin and Go's and Jackpot SNG's are the crack cocaine of online poker and the poker rooms are making a fortune from people's addiction to them.
With a win you get your high in a very short period of time, normalize fast and then get the urge to get an even better high a few minutes or less later.
Ingenious.
Since inception poker stars commission on these little gems has been over $200 million.

BulDawg

BulDawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i guess it is the hugest promotion ever on PS and I'm not sure it is real ! although i would go all in every single round. !

Sure its not real :) They decide WHO and WHEN to "get lucky" ;)

luxembourg

luxembourg

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin and go format is bad for poker. Lotterys are bad.

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you can't beat them, join them as the saying goes. Spin and go's are profitable and it's best to get onboard while all the regs are busy complaining about the lost traffic. Once the regs stop crying and move to spin and go's as well they will become a lot tougher.