2022 WSOP schedule is HERE!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's hard to believe but the 2022 wsop is just around the corner! So, here is the new schedule and includes a couple of new events! There is a ton of information included in the link below.

What are the chances you will make it to the WSOP this year? Which events would you like to play if you could!

The 2022 WSOP Schedule is Here, Main Event Starts July 3

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just what I've been waiting for!! I'm a teensy disappoint that there aren't many events I really like the first week (currently plan to be in Vegas May 31-June 9). The Housewarming is a definite "GO". May have to figure something out for later summer events like Colossus, Seniors and bounties. Maybe I can find a crew to share a pad for 6-9 weeks! Good luck CCers, see ya there!

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds awesome Debi!

Just booked my room and flight. I arrive June 23rd and depart on July 4th. We will have a team event for the Colossus!

Good Luck with the side games and team events- have a great time.

Always an interesting follow whenever you play live.

Ar!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just booked my room and flight. I arrive June 23rd and depart on July 4th. We will have a team event for the Colossus!

So badly want to play on the team CC Colossus event but looks like I cant. They waiting so long flings from my area are pretty books and not worth paying. Sadly if the event was a week early my trip would be $1,100. cheaper. Crazy stuff.

Looking to go the week before the Colossus and play event 43 the $500.00 Freezeout. Better than nothing.

Best of luck to you Debi and the rest of the team.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Holy cow! A car rental costs more than hotel and flight combined

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am booked and going to play in event 43. The cost to play a week later was so much more that I saved enough to play this event and have enough to play 2 or 3 other events depending on the cost

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Oh, are live tournaments becoming normal again - it's amazing!
loveshower.gif

I wish good luck to Debi and all the participants of this event.:flowers::flowers::flowers:

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, this schedule feels like things are going back to the way they were. It will be interesting to see how the new location works out. I felt like the Rio was far enough from the strip to really focus on poker. Maybe looser tournies :)

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I am booked and going to play in event 43. The cost to play a week later was so much more that I saved enough to play this event and have enough to play 2 or 3 other events depending on the cost
Can't wait to see you Debi! Can't wait to see everyone! Soooooo excited! Just booked my room. Let's go team Cardschat!!!! WoooHooo!
How great it sounds! :)
It's such a pity that I can't participate in such events (for a number of reasons). I would love to meet Debi, Tammy, Amanda, Luvepoker and many other participants personally - you are amazing people! I am glad that I have the opportunity to communicate with you here in the forum!
throb.gif
throb.gif
throb.gif

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How great it sounds! :)
It's such a pity that I can't participate in such events (for a number of reasons). I would love to meet Debi, Tammy, Amanda, Luvepoker and many other participants personally - you are amazing people! I am glad that I have the opportunity to communicate with you here in the forum!
throb.gif
throb.gif
throb.gif
Hi Chica bonita, that's so sweet of you! Hope to meet you some day! xoxoxo

F

fsquid

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The tournament of champions sounds very interesting.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Any progress on the Team Event?

90 days until Vegas!!!!!!!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good-looking schedule.
Jun 23rd Event # 50: Super High Roller No-Limit Hold'em Buyin $250,000 sounds good. There is a good chance the field will be below 100. :flute:
It’s only better to play for a bracelet that has a better chance of winning due to few entrants and the big pressure of high stakes.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm excited about the cardchat team for the WSOP, just around the corner now! Is there any more news or another thread about this? I think I need to buy a new cardschat T-shirt to wear. My old one is a little tight. Must have shrunk in the wash, lol.

O

oldbutslow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know it is early but good luck at the tables and have fun.
Looking forward to cheer you on!

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I know it is early but good luck at the tables and have fun.
Looking forward to cheer you on!

Debi usually plays a bunch of other tournaments while in Vegas and will put up a thread to follow her progress when it gets much closer to the time she begins playing. I will try to remember to post links to what I can, including Debi's Poker Adventures! :)

WSOP