Status
Not open for further replies.
EagleEyeKing

EagleEyeKing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey there, i'm trying my gift2go card and am having no succes as of yet but i just bouht it an hour ago. i heard you have to wait a while, so i will do that and let you know. I hear ppl saying they have success with this card and you can get it at Walgreens, it's yellow in color. If I cannot ge it to work I will definitely be going to the All-Access cards. A friend of mine uses one at my favorite site, truepoker.com which has a very hard success rate on cards. Although, if anyone lives in the US, open a bank account at Republic Bank, I have never had any issues depositing with there check cards. I am just trying different methods to help you guys out, I can already use my bank card everywhere, the prepaid card examples are for you guys. But I would highly recommend opening an account at Republic Bank. If truepoker will take, any site will take it. i have used my Republic Bank card at truepoker, pokerstars, full tilt, absolute poker and many other sites with instant deposits and no problems unlesss done repeatedly then Republic will call to verify and reactivate your card afterwards. That is the worst that will happen with that banks card. Just a little friendly advice, good luck all.

S

sandygb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
just did all access visa!!

Thanks to this Forum (see above thread for instructions)!!!!

Worked beautifully. Make sure you get set amount denomination (i got a $100 for lower fee per $) and make sure you register online (instructions come with the card). Woo hoo! I'm back to playin'!

S

sandygb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
more

also I got mine at safeway -- found it near their registers, not at the big gift card display. Make sure it says "all access". my card for $100 was grey. Black packaging with picture of silver/black card. "all access" is in top left corner, visa logo at bottom right. $100 in top right. Hope that helps.

Also you do have to wait a little bit for the merchant you purchased the card from to send the batch update that the card has been activated. I waited one hour.

Thanks to the folks above who posted the how to's.

BamaSlim111

BamaSlim111

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes it does im from alabama used it about two weeks ago work fine

S

sta123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i was wondering about something similar, i tried to use my visa credit card to deposit $10 but it kept being declined, is that normal?

ROYALKNIGHT

ROYALKNIGHT

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got mines from walmart. i registered it online and it didnt work to make deposits. However I did registered it with epassporte. Did the little confirmation. And made my deposits and withdraw that way. But there is a fee for doing that at epassporte.

Tigersmith

Tigersmith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My friend deposited 50 from the all access just less then 10 hrs ago, works perfectly. If it does not work register it from epassport

pokerace3454

pokerace3454

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
does it work on cake poker

I

iriechief

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does a Visa Debit card work the same as a credit card at Ultimate Bet?

Alexander Lara

Alexander Lara

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the All Access Cards are the only ones that do not have a gambling restriction on them they work great and instanly make sure to reg online first.

JCW78

JCW78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where do u get them and do they work on stars?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All Access Prepaid Visa cards generally can be found at the supermarket checkout stand next to prepaid phone cards, and donations for the homeless.

Usually above the candy or magazines.

Alexander Lara

Alexander Lara

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes they work on poker stars Check out your Chevron gas station or supermarket make sure they say ALL ACCESS on them, also the one time fee is $4.95 and thats it then reg online and enter your mailing info that matches pokerstars.com and u can instantly use it right after that.

[old link~tb]

Last edited by a moderator:
ColoradoAvsFan

ColoradoAvsFan

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow. I just checked the fees on the re-loadable AllAccess (Netspend) card. My advice - DO NOT use a re-loadable card. Get a gift card. But even then, it costs $4.95 for the card, and it will cost another $4.95 to use it at a gambling site (listed as international ATM charge).

If your game suks like mine, and you need a card to use, loading a gift card with more than you'll need for card playing to avoid the fivr bucks to get a card would be the best way to go, IMO. Look at these charges...........

Signature Purchase Convenience Fee$1.00PIN Purchase Convenience Fee$2.00Card Fulfillment (Shipping & Handling)$9.95FeeAdvantage CustomersMonthly Service Fee$9.95, billed on accountholder's cycle dateSignature Purchase Convenience FeeFREEPIN Purchase Convenience FeeFREECard Fulfillment (Shipping & Handling)$9.95Other FeesAdding or withdrawing funds to your account at local distributorsConvenience fee determined by distributorNon-Monetary Transactions -- Via InternetFREENon-Monetary Transactions -- Via Toll Free NumberUp to $0.50Non-Monetary Transactions -- at ATMUp to $0.50Account Maintenance (waived if account has debit or credit transaction and/or balance inquiry within 90 days)$5.95 per monthCheck or Additional Statement Mailing Fee$5.95Domestic ATM Cash Withdrawal / Cash Withdrawal at DistributorUp to $2.00 per withdrawal, plus ATM owner fees, if anyInternational ATM Cash Withdrawal$4.95 per withdrawal plus ATM owner fees, if anyLost or Stolen Card Replacement FeeUp to $9.95

That's a rip. Five bucks every time you make a deposit to PS or any site. A buck if you don't have cash and want a MacDonald's for lunch. TEN BUCKS if you have no activity on your reload card EVERY MONTH.

I love Poker Stars over all other sites, and they have real problems processing US credit cards. I just used their InstaCheck for FREE and it worked the first time. So use Intacheck - available at bodog as well.

ColoradoAvsFan

ColoradoAvsFan

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for Net Spend (All Access) Gift Cards, go to www.netspend.com , and see tab #2, Gift Cards, put in your zip code and it will show you a list of places to get the card. All Safeway grocery stores in the US have them.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get a gift card. But even then, it costs $4.95 for the card, and it will cost another $4.95 to use it at a gambling site (listed as international ATM charge).
Wrong. You only pay the $4.95 once to buy the non-reloadable gift card. There are NO per transaction fees for international ATM charges or any other deposit charges on the non-reloadable card.

for Net Spend (All Access) Gift Cards, go to www.netspend.com , and see tab #2, Gift Cards, put in your zip code and it will show you a list of places to get the card. All Safeway grocery stores in the US have them.
The key here is to get onto TAB #2. Otherwise you wind up with a reloadable card and that is something you don't want. Or to wind up in the same place with the same card anyway, avoid mistakes by going directly to http://www.allaccessgift.com.

M

markkaz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info everyone!

M

markkaz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK, I bought an 'All Access, non-reloadable' card.

Appears to work just fine and I'm already playing the cash games.

Thanks again!

D

dpc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey just wanted to say thanks for the help with this everyone. I was having trouble depositing on Pokerstars and then I found this thread. I went to the 'all access visa' website and found out they sell them at a gas station right down the street...so I got a $100 one and I activated in online first and then last night I used it to deposit on Stars and it worked fine!

thanks again,
Dave

Infamous1020

Infamous1020

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
hey i was wondering if im doing something wrong
i have a all access card, and i registered it so the name and mailing address is the same but whenever i try to deposit on Pokerstars it gets declined.

D

dpc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I think it needs to be the kind that you buy with a fixed amount, for example it will say '$100' right on the card in the top right corner. That kind worked for me...but there is another type of All Access Visa, where you buy it and tell them how much to load on it...that kind didn't work for me on Stars. By the way you can check out allaccessgift.com and put in your zip code and it will tell you where you can buy them. Hope this helps!

Infamous1020

Infamous1020

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, I bought a 25 dollar one and it still doesnt work

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, I bought a 25 dollar one and it still doesnt work
Ok, I have a stupid question. You didn't buy a card that actually has $25 printed on the face of it did you? You're just saying that you bought a card and the clerk put $25 on it for you. I only ask since you and I traded many PMs trying to get your card to work, but I've never seen a pre-loaded allaccessgift card.

G

glworden

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never had a problem with VISA all-access non-reloadable on FullTilt, but you do have to register it online. Mine worked immediately.

Bodog and UB took my regular VISA OK.

Thanks for the Republic Bank info. Can you cashout into there somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.