BetOnline

C

Cosmojffj

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't make a deposite there website is down I think anyone else having trouble?

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having troubles also here been 2 weeks now or so
even since the "new site" its been doing that

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Can't make a deposite there website is down I think anyone else having trouble?
Try to do this with cryptocurrency . But I made a deposit more than two weeks ago ! My apologies ! I can't log in to the site !

Last edited:
J

JOHNNYROD143

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been able to deposit

I found that I have been able to deposit on Bet-online. However, I am unhappy with the fact that BetOnline taxes deposits so heavily. When I deposit $25 they tax 20% of this. I have not played a lot of online poker, however I have played on another site called Bovada. Bovada takes a 1/3 of this deposit. Frustrating as a low stakes player when I look at the billing statement even though its only $3-4.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
These should be an option to switch back to classic site. A few months a back I had to do that in order to withdraw or deposit. My last 2 requests have worked on the new site though.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Those fees on deposits are really ridiculous.

For me they only tax deposits via Cards. So I use another method to deposit via so that I do not have to pay the high fees - skrill or Bitcoin.

I found that I have been able to deposit on Bet-online. However, I am unhappy with the fact that BetOnline taxes deposits so heavily. When I deposit $25 they tax 20% of this. I have not played a lot of online poker, however I have played on another site called Bovada. Bovada takes a 1/3 of this deposit. Frustrating as a low stakes player when I look at the billing statement even though its only $3-4.