Looking for an online poker site that has "Fixed Limit" Hold'em.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You can find them on most sites but they are few and far between and the choice of stakes of is limited.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Also, online poker sites to avoid?

Thanks in advance for any & all help.
I avoid all sites that are not overseen by a state of national gaming agency. My reason is simple. Without an outside agency oversight, sites are free to do whatever they want, including cheating and theft and refusal to pay what you won.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think all sites has it .i play on pokerstars they has it in the menu up right

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

The only ones I'd be cautious about are those clubs you see on social media (ie Poker bros)

For USA sites I'd feel confident on Bovada, WPN (AmericasCardRoom, BlackCHipPoker), SPortsbetting/Betonline (chico network).
You'll probably need to deposit & withdraw funds using Bitcoin (otherwise some of the fees can be ridiculous).

Not sure if any of those sites offer up Limit Holdem. I'm not even sure if Pokerstars has anyone playing Limit Holdem.

So I just went & checked now.
There are only 6 players currently sitting on Limit Hold'em tables on Pokerstars. 3 on the $1/$2 tables & 3 more on $0.02/0.04

Apparently those tables have died.
ScreenHunter 11470

Jimlad999

Jimlad999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesn't all the sites offer this.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure if any of those sites offer up Limit Holdem. I'm not even sure if Pokerstars has anyone playing Limit Holdem.

So I just went & checked now.
There are only 6 players currently sitting on Limit Hold'em tables on Pokerstars. 3 on the $1/$2 tables & 3 more on $0.02/0.04

Apparently those tables have died.
It depends when do you want to play, for example now are some people that are playing Limit Holdem on Pokerstars

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think all the sites offer this .pokerstars does and its one of the best

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Limit is a good game, and when I play live cash games it is usually 2-4 Hold'em.

S

SCPokerClub

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips

We can make any game you want for you, direct contact with the owner and can offer you more rake back!

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I avoid all sites that are not overseen by a state of national gaming agency. My reason is simple. Without an outside agency oversight, sites are free to do whatever they want, including cheating and theft and refusal to pay what you won.
Why would you think they are above the law ?
You can always sue them .
Anyhow the only unregulated Site I play on is ACR and withdrawal works just fine

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
you need to set this setting so that there is a limit and then it will work for pokerstars, this setting is there I think it will help you play there so as not to lose a lot of money