CardsChat podcast: Check here for new episodes!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are excited to announce that the CardsChat Podcast has launched August 21, 2020!

We will have weekly episodes with interviews from pro poker players and questions answered from you, The World's #1 Poker Community.

Hosted by Robbie Strazynski, a Global Poker Award winner (2018 Charitable Award Initiative of the Year). Robbie has been active in the poker media scene since 2009, producing popular written, audio and video content.

In our first podcast Robbie interviews CardsChat's very own Ambassador, Jeff Gross.

Click here to start listening!

Want to watch on YouTube?

Starting with episode 7 we introduced video with our podcasts. Follow this link: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/general-poker-13/cardschat-poker-podcast-youtube-catch-all-494114/ to go to our dedicated Podcast YouTube thread. Don't forget to subscribe to your YouTube Channel!

You can also follow our podcast on Spotify, or set up an RSS Feed (details on CardsChat Podcast page).

CardsChat members will have the opportunity to have their questions answered on the weekly podcasts. You will be able to submit questions for Robbie, Debi and Tammy, and for our weekly guests. We will cover as many questions as we can each week - submit your questions in this thread: Member Questions for the CardsChat Podcast

Podcast still pic

Last edited by a moderator:
CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are excited to announce that CardsChat is launching our own podcast!

We will have a weekly series with interviews from pro players and questions answered from you - the #1 poker community.

It will be hosted by Robbie Strazynski, a Global Poker Award winner (2018 Charitable Award Initiative of the Year). Robbie has been active in the poker media scene since 2009, producing popular written, audio and video content.

Our first podcast will be released soon and will include an interview with CardsChat's very own Jeff Gross.

Once we launch we will have a new podcast for you every Friday.

CardsChat members will have the opportunity to their questions answered on the weekly podcasts. You will be able to submit questions for Robbie, for me and Tammy and for our weekly guests. We will cover as many questions as we can each week and you can submit them in this thread:

Be sure to tune in every Friday and we will post more details soon!

That's fantastic Debi!! I can't wait to listen and participate on this one!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
These podcasts are uploaded to soundcloud right :hmmmm2:

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An interesting innovation. You are the most interactive - cardschat

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very interesting! .. Cardschat always innovating...

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking forward to it,,, :)

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So cool! Will they be available on Tune-In?

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Whaaaat? This is amazing!! Very cool idea, well done with stepping in the new waters. :icon_thum

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Great job. Will look forward to listening along with The Chip Race, DAT poker podcast etc.

Provide a clear link to an RSS feed and I'll subscribe!

R

royalflush122096

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

erik_lima

erik_lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's really great news!

I know for most of people it's just about poker, but for me is also a chance to improve my english. Poker + Listening english = always learning. :top:

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Excellent initiative .... It will be a pleasure to participate and watch the interviews !!! Congratulations on the new project. Regards.

Serg77

Serg77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent news. Just in time. We stopped work remotely and started to go to work. So I was looking something to listen to while I'm on my way to work

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are excited to announce that CardsChat is launching our own podcast!

We will have a weekly series with interviews from pro players and questions answered from you - the #1 poker community.

It will be hosted by Robbie Strazynski, a Global Poker Award winner (2018 Charitable Award Initiative of the Year). Robbie has been active in the poker media scene since 2009, producing popular written, audio and video content.

Our first podcast will be released soon and will include an interview with CardsChat's very own Jeff Gross.

Once we launch we will have a new podcast for you every Friday.

CardsChat members will have the opportunity to their questions answered on the weekly podcasts. You will be able to submit questions for Robbie, for me and Tammy and for our weekly guests. We will cover as many questions as we can each week and you can submit them in this thread:

Be sure to tune in every Friday and we will post more details soon!

Sounds like a good idea to me, I would rather listen to a Podcast about poker than turn on my TV (smile) I will be listening.:D

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very cool this attitude will help many players to improve and further improve their knowledge of poker and still take your most frequent doubts you are congratulations

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hi! An unexpected interesting surprise on CC. Power does not sleep!

A

Alberto Martinez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CC The Friendliest Poker Community

Excited to be a part of this great initiative and begin interacting more with this wonderful community.
Welcome Robbie Strazynski, CardsChat's community is the friendliest. In tournaments, players keep the vulgarity down and friendly in their communication while playing. Need advice, there is always someone ready to respond to your need. I am a dummy in communication and surfing the net, and Administrators are always ready to assist. Everyone does their part and some. Again, Welcome! GOD bless you.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat always innovating, very cool. Congratulations.