WSOP Team 2024?

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has that been announced yet? I havent seen it but its possible i missed it. i searched for it but nothing

I would love to become apart of them team again....would be my 3rd year......this year i plan on playing alot more events

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Has that been announced yet? I havent seen it but its possible i missed it. i searched for it but nothing

I would love to become apart of them team again....would be my 3rd year......this year i plan on playing alot more events
July 1st. Event 75.

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
July 1st. Event 75.
I know what event it is..... and it's not what you said..... it's event 70 on June 28th

Asking whey they announce when you can sign up for the cardschat team

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, we won't have a team event this year. But I will be there and hope to see some of you!

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Sorry I misinterpreted what you said. Thought you meant tag team event.

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, we won't have a team event this year. But I will be there and hope to see some of you!
well that sucks....how come? those were fun

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well that sucks....how come? those were fun

I needed that budget money for community events - it was just too much to spend on 12-15 people when I can use it for a much larger group here in the community. :)

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The team game was fun. Each year I keep hoping I can participate again, but it never seems to work out. I guess I have missed my chances. But I can see how it makes since to spend the budget elsewhere. It is better to benefit many than just benefit a few. :)

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I needed that budget money for community events - it was just too much to spend on 12-15 people when I can use it for a much larger group here in the community. :)
well that sucks...but understandable........i will be in vegas when ur there....i will try to come swing by when ur in the ladys event and see how ya doing

i am still gonna wear the cardschat sweater though.........gl

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well that sucks...but understandable........i will be in vegas when ur there....i will try to come swing by when ur in the ladys event and see how ya doing

i am still gonna wear the cardschat sweater though.........gl

I look forward to seeing you!

WSOP