WSOP Roommate wanted

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm planning to be in Las Vegas Oct. 30-Nov. 5 for the wsop. Looking at Colossus, maybe a Seniors, definitely some side games. The hotel/room prices are exhorbitant that 6-night stretch for some reason; no Raiders home game (week off) or NASCAR. They say rooms are going fast, but even WSOP reservations haven't helped me much. So I'm open to someone wh wants to split the cost somewhere. PM me, or ask questions here. Thanks!

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck to whoever takes you up on this offer, I had a lot of intentions of heading to Vegas this year but with the Australian government still shocked and scared by covid even with a "vaccine" out keep me in mind for next year!

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
I'm planning to be in Las Vegas Oct. 30-Nov. 5 for the WSOP. Looking at Colossus, maybe a Seniors, definitely some side games. The hotel/room prices are exhorbitant that 6-night stretch for some reason; no Raiders home game (week off) or NASCAR. They say rooms are going fast, but even WSOP reservations haven't helped me much. So I'm open to someone wh wants to split the cost somewhere. PM me, or ask questions here. Thanks!

Good luck on your journey and may the cards be with you.:cool:
And hopefully you also get a roommate.:)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Would love to share the room with you but I have been looking at the cost of that weekend and even sharing a room, the cost is just more than I think I can afford to do this year. I admit I am shock by the cost they are asking at this time. Hoping 2022 is better for me this way. If there is a change I will give you a shout.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm trying to see what friends are available to make the trip out there.

I'm planning on being there from Thursday October 28 - Tuesday November 2. Our dates don't 100% align.. but if I can't get a friend to come out, I might be willing to split a room from the time that you get here until the time that I leave. I've been checking the Rio's rates.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm planning to be in Las Vegas Oct. 30-Nov. 5 for the WSOP. Looking at Colossus, maybe a Seniors, definitely some side games. The hotel/room prices are exhorbitant that 6-night stretch for some reason; no Raiders home game (week off) or NASCAR. They say rooms are going fast, but even WSOP reservations haven't helped me much. So I'm open to someone wh wants to split the cost somewhere. PM me, or ask questions here. Thanks!
hi hi shama!!! :ciao:
yes specially weekend rates crazie
please what be total cost hotel you selected 30th - 5th & where is it?
thanks
krista

WSOP