WSOP choice

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK, now that my Las Vegas trip is solidly coming together, which wsop event early the first week of July seems like the one I should choose to concentrate on and play: Mini Main Event (1K) or Salute to Warriors (500)? Advice appreciated. Also have my eye on a Black Bounty tournament around then in Grand Series at Nugget; don't want to spread my focus too thin, though. What to do, what to do … Really starting to get pumped, 9 1/2 Weeks!

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Salute to Warriors, because win or lose, money goes to a good cause, and you can feel good about that. Look forward to meeting fellow CC members at the Colossus...I'm getting pretty stoked as well.

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK, Salute to Warriors it is. Any other CCers playing this, want to have a last-longer? I'll post a separate thread about such in May; an admin could offer the contest earlier if think it's a good idea. Like you said, Spankysn, good cause!

J

JeetsMcskeets89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wsop opinion

Just depends if you are the type with lower to spend I'd try the 565 for a million but if you have a deep bankroll of do the 10k main event for the fact the blinds are so smooth for any grinder

Jammen

Jammen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely can get behind a cause that supports our troops. The only thing to consider there is that the structure is set up to go a little faster with 40 minute levels where I think other tournaments are at least 60 minute levels if not more. Just something to consider if you are only playing one event and if this is your first time. Not really sure which I would pick but I wish you luck and can't wait to sweat all the CC members who play in the WSOP.

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK, now that my Las Vegas trip is solidly coming together, which WSOP event early the first week of July seems like the one I should choose to concentrate on and play: Mini Main Event (1K) or Salute to Warriors (500)? Advice appreciated. Also have my eye on a Black Bounty tournament around then in Grand Series at Nugget; don't want to spread my focus too thin, though. What to do, what to do … Really starting to get pumped, 9 1/2 Weeks!

The Mini Main seems like an excellent choice. Should be a good structure and very nice payouts. Good luck out there man!!

WSOP