Wsop 500 event question

F

Flushoff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m flying in late Thursday night and want to register for Friday’s day 1B. What time is registration open until and will it be capped of full? I know I can register online but I prefer not to...

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish you good luck in this tournament.Keep us informed please.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m flying in late Thursday night and want to register for Friday’s day 1B. What time is registration open until and will it be capped of full? I know I can register online but I prefer not to...

I have the same question for the Colossus...I am playing with team Cardschat. It seems like such a hassle to register online. I am arriving the night before it starts, but I worry that there may be an entry limit...so, if anyone knows the answer to both our questions, please advise. Thanks.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I envy you playing that one :) I've always tried to register at least a day in advance to avoid the lines. Here is the info pulled directly from the WSOP regarding the big 50.
  • Beginning May 28 at 9 am, the WSOP Cage in the Rio Convention Center will open and remain open 24 hours a day, where players can register and receive seat assignments for this event.
  • Best time to register for this event is between 8 pm and 8 am. Busiest times are between 9 am and 6 pm.
  • Reminder: Players can only register for one flight in advance. If a player is eliminated during a flight, they may return to registration and sign up for that same flight if available, or another available flight.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I envy you playing that one :) I've always tried to register at least a day in advance to avoid the lines. Here is the info pulled directly from the WSOP regarding the big 50.
  • Beginning May 28 at 9 am, the WSOP Cage in the Rio Convention Center will open and remain open 24 hours a day, where players can register and receive seat assignments for this event.
  • Best time to register for this event is between 8 pm and 8 am. Busiest times are between 9 am and 6 pm.
  • Reminder: Players can only register for one flight in advance. If a player is eliminated during a flight, they may return to registration and sign up for that same flight if available, or another available flight.

Thanks for the info. Good to know.

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
collussus wsop

I have the same question for the Colossus...I am playing with team Cardschat. It seems like such a hassle to register online. I am arriving the night before it starts, but I worry that there may be an entry limit...so, if anyone knows the answer to both our questions, please advise. Thanks.

Def smart to register a day early for the large events like the collussus. GL

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Def smart to register a day early for the large events like the collussus. GL

Thanks. I shall do that the Tuesday I arrive. If they allow re-entry same day, they probably do not have a limit to the registration.

WSOP