Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The wsop has released the schedule for this summer! You can find it here:

WSOP Full Schedule Released

WSOP 2024 Schedule

I have booked my flight! I will be leaving on Wed, June 26th and returning home on Sat July 6th! I plan on playing these events as well as some other poker room tournaments:

Event #67: $500 SALUTE to Warriors - No-Limit Hold'em - Hope to repeat my deep run from last year!
Event #71: $10,000 LADIES Championship No-Limit Hold'em - I am past due another deep run in this!
Event #70: $400 COLOSSUS No-Limit Hold'em - Flight B - I have had a few cashes in these but nothing major
Event #70: $400 COLOSSUS No-Limit Hold'em - Flight C

Of course if I make day 2 of any of the first 3 I would miss the next event -but that is a good problem to have!

Who else is going?

Last edited:
Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
We wish you only good luck in such tournaments, maybe someday we will be able to play for $10,000 in the tournament, I would love to at least try to play with people who play for high stakes, but the prize money is, of course, cool, we wish you to go very far We will be rooting for you I hope you share the news with us:)

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Of course we all wish you success! and we love you! Cardschat is celebrating when it participates in a good event. Tell us how it is!

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Nice! I like that salute to veterans tournament. We are going down around the same time frame so it will be fun to meet the CC players!

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have booked my room June 26 - July 3. So far it's a go for the Colossus

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I doubt I'll be able to make it this year. But maybe next year.

Good luck, Debi and everyone who's playing this year!

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The WSOP has released the schedule for this summer! You can find it here:

WSOP 2024 Schedule

I have booked my flight! I will be leaving on Wed, June 26th and returning home on Sat July 6th! I plan on playing these events as well as some other poker room tournaments:

Event #67: $500 SALUTE to Warriors - No-Limit Hold'em - Hope to repeat my deep run from last year!
Event #71: $10,000 LADIES Championship No-Limit Hold'em - I am past due another deep run in this!
Event #70: $400 COLOSSUS No-Limit Hold'em - Flight B - I have had a few cashes in these but nothing major
Event #70: $400 COLOSSUS No-Limit Hold'em - Flight C

Of course if I make day 2 of any of the first 3 I would miss the next event -but that is a good problem to have!

Who else is going?
I am in for sure..... when will yall post about the cardschat team?

Already got my room booked

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice! I like that salute to veterans tournament. We are going down around the same time frame so it will be fun to meet the CC players!
Keep me posted on your plans!
I have booked my room June 26 - July 3. So far it's a go for the Colossus
Sweet - will see you there!
I am in for sure..... when will yall post about the cardschat team?

Already got my room booked

Unfortunately we won't have a team event this year but still hope to meet up with some of you

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi Debi, sorry to hear there won't be a team event this year for the colossus. Thanks for letting us know.

I'm wanting to get there on Saturday, and register for Sunday. I didn't know how much energy you drain on these all day tournaments. Planning on taking it easy the day before and getting some rest.

Hope to see other CC'ers out there this summer. GL everyone.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good lucky Debi! Now it's time to smash!🤞

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Best of Luck to you!
I will not be going this year. I will just have to live vicariously through you!
You get'em, girl!!!

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Good luck, debut! I believe you will have success.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck!! 😎 🍀
I hope to make it down for a few games this year. Have a safe trip!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm planning on going for 10 days during 'Senior's week', starting with MONSTER STACK.
June 16 to 26 but could stay longer if I actually cash in something & if it's decent, I'd like to play the Senior's Hi Roller :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm planning on going for 10 days during 'Senior's week', starting with MONSTER STACK.
June 16 to 26 but could stay longer if I actually cash in something & if it's decent, I'd like to play the Senior's Hi Roller :)

After all of these years of knowing you online you leave on the day I arrive lol.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Well that is bad timing. I will be there the 8th to 15 and will play the Gladiators of poker event. Would have been nice to have meet you. I did the same with Debi last year missing her by a day.

WSOP