WSOP 2024

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who is playing this year and what events?
Dates yall will be in vegas?

I will be in vegas June 28th-March 2nd

Playing in the Colossus ( not sure which flights and how many...hopefully i dont need but 1 lfight)

Thinking about maybe flying in a day early and play in the Salute to Warriors event

I wanna play in the tag team event but cant get any friends to tag along.....so maybe i can find a teammate in here!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be there from June 26-July 6th. Playing in the Ladies, Colossus and the Warrior event, not sure what else yet. Joe will be joining me on July 3rd so probably won't play after that.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
That's a great opportunity!! I wish you a successful journey and good luck in the game!!

IADaveMark

IADaveMark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Like I have done the past 2 years, I will likely be there for 3 1-week periods. The first will straddle the Gladiators, the 2nd will be for Seniors, and the 3rd one is still getting sorted out.

Hoping for another huge cash in the Seniors (or anything) again this year. Last year, I was 59th out of 8190. $1000 --> $13,685

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Nope, Vegas and wsop still waiting for me...😃
Some birdy told me that my most fortunate year will be 2026, so, let's wait this 2 more years and strike main event! 😉

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who is playing this year and what events?
Dates yall will be in vegas?

I will be in vegas June 28th-March 2nd

Playing in the Colossus ( not sure which flights and how many...hopefully i dont need but 1 lfight)

Thinking about maybe flying in a day early and play in the Salute to Warriors event

I wanna play in the tag team event but cant get any friends to tag along.....so maybe i can find a teammate in here!
i meant June 28th-July 2nd

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be there from June 26-July 6th. Playing in the Ladies, Colossus and the Warrior event, not sure what else yet. Joe will be joining me on July 3rd so probably won't play after that.
i will swing by and see how the ladies event is going

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope, Vegas and WSOP still waiting for me...😃
Some birdy told me that my most fortunate year will be 2026, so, let's wait this 2 more years and strike main event! 😉
go this year and get the run bad out the way then....lol

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like I have done the past 2 years, I will likely be there for 3 1-week periods. The first will straddle the Gladiators, the 2nd will be for Seniors, and the 3rd one is still getting sorted out.

Hoping for another huge cash in the Seniors (or anything) again this year. Last year, I was 59th out of 8190. $1000 --> $13,685
i am thinking about making a quick trip for the gladiators event also.......

IADaveMark

IADaveMark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
i am thinking about making a quick trip for the gladiators event also.......
Just so you know, that Gladiators is a complete mess. The structure is horrible compared to many others under $1000 simply because they have to crank through a billion people.

M

mrflip09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just so you know, that Gladiators is a complete mess. The structure is horrible compared to many others under $1000 simply because they have to crank through a billion people.
yeah i played in it before...but u doubt i make it.....looked up flights and they want an arm an a leg.......not paying 500 for a 2 hour flight

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best of luck !

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Actually I found a cheap 2 week return flight from Europe to Vegas , I mean really cheap like $400 back in February so I just took it before it was too late.
But I am not sure if I can afford a 2 week stay in Vegas .I would need at least $2000 to pay for a cheap motel and have some money left for poker.

Anyway I already have the flight ticket, but maybe I will sell it to the highest bidder. Normal return flights in June/July are close to $1000.
Or maybe I get super lucky and win a satellite to one of the events. :unsure:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Actually I found a cheap 2 week return flight from Europe to Vegas , I mean really cheap like $400 back in February so I just took it before it was too late.
But I am not sure if I can afford a 2 week stay in Vegas .I would need at least $2000 to pay for a cheap motel and have some money left for poker.

Anyway I already have the flight ticket, but maybe I will sell it to the highest bidder. Normal return flights in June/July are close to $1000.
Or maybe I get super lucky and win a satellite to one of the events. :unsure:

Have you been checking out different motels?

I'm planning on heading to Vegas this year but unfortunately I can't make plans too far in advance

I hope you're able to make it to the series!

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
We are all booked for June 26th to July 5th. Staying at Horeshoe so yeah pretty excited about playing down there. Hope to see and meet some of the CC community! Good luck to all that go!

WSOP