WSOP 2022

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How about a special section for chat and info and people starting to make plans for the coming summer? How about talk/signing up for CC's Last Longer and Team events there? I'm looking forward to 2022 and the NEW wsop very much. Horseshoe: Love it; a new tradition! I'm booked for Vegas May 31-June 18 at least (while things are still less expensive to reserve, and early enough to get time off from jobs). I'm very willing to talk about sharing residence/hotel there if it means staying longer and cheaper. Go CC!!!

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My plans won't be made until after May 14/15 when I play the WSOP ME game at a local club. Plus all dependent on the BW's medical condition. My written in pencil plans are to try to make the event chosen for the CC Last Longer if I don't win a ME package.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am booked and going to play event 43 on June 20th. Looking forward to getting back to Vegas after the last few years of covid.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm debating coming down for the final flight of the Homecoming, but don't have vacation from work for much else :dong:. Some day I'd like to play the tag team event with 1-2 others, but that will have to be another year.

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am booked and going to play event 43 on June 20th. Looking forward to getting back to Vegas after the last few years of covid.
Haven't been there for a couple of years as well but some friends have. If things go well here I may see you at the tables.

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of these days ... it remains on my bucket list. But with two kids in college and a high school senior, poker $ is hard to come by these days.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'll be getting there on the 21st. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'll be getting there on the 21st. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

So glad you will get there before I leave George. Will be good to just say hi to you and chat for a while. Who knows maybe you can rail me at the final table of my event. LOL Hey, we got to dream right. Hope we both do better than the 2019 WSOP and we did pretty well.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So glad you will get there before I leave George. Will be good to just say hi to you and chat for a while. Who knows maybe you can rail me at the final table of my event. LOL Hey, we got to dream right. Hope we both do better than the 2019 WSOP and we did pretty well.

Good luck to both of you this year. I still have sweet memories of the 2019 WSOP Colossus...didn't get as far as you; but I cashed & had fun railing you both. My son is getting married early June, but as things stand now, I may have to wait to see you both at the 2023 WSOP. Do well and enjoy.

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good to see so many CCers making plans for WSOP/Vegas 2022. Rooms are pretty steep pricewise; flights ya gotta really hunt for deals. But I'm ready -- one month till they shuffle up and deal, 7 weeks till my turn! Hopefully a lunch (or midnight brunch?) can be set up to put names with faces this year!

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
59 days until I get there. Looking forward to seeing you all.

I have taken early retirement as of November 2021. I have been doing some much needed maintenance around the house. Kitchen is done, and, right now, we are right in the middle of a complete remodel of the bathroom. I think I spend more time at Home Depot or Lowes than working.

Counting the days to the WSOP, I'll need the break!

WSOP