WSOP 2020

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Call me crazy (you knew I was), but I'm already beginning to make plans and reservations for wsop 2020 this coming summer. I decided to stay at Stratosphere June 21-27; then I'll move downtown to Four Queens if I'm not totally broke lol. My big target's the Colossus June 24-25, hope we have our CC Last Longest Competition there again. Also available for the Tag Team June 22. And looking forward to seeing the tourney schedules at Hollywood and Nugget. Satellites to WSOP's Mini-Main may also be tempting for me. Who else has plans percolating? Want to share my Strat squat ... or have condo or something you need another roomie for, like in the good old WSOP Invasion days? See ya'all there.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The WSOP is on my bucket list, and I will eventualy made it.

I wish you the best luck in main event, and hope to see you playing on final table, wearing CC logo.
:)

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
June 22 is my birthday, but I may be in Wyoming at that time. Trying to talk the gf into going down to Vegas the day after for a few days and play the Colossus.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Call me crazy (you knew I was), but I'm already beginning to make plans and reservations for WSOP 2020 this coming summer. I decided to stay at Stratosphere June 21-27; then I'll move downtown to Four Queens if I'm not totally broke lol. My big target's the Colossus June 24-25, hope we have our CC Last Longest Competition there again. Also available for the Tag Team June 22. And looking forward to seeing the tourney schedules at Hollywood and Nugget. Satellites to WSOP's Mini-Main may also be tempting for me. Who else has plans percolating? Want to share my Strat squat ... or have condo or something you need another roomie for, like in the good old WSOP Invasion days? See ya'all there.

Yeah, you crazy...but not for going back to the WSOP...last year was a blast. Already started to talk my wife about going this year...might not be fun for her if I'm playing for 10 hours, then 15 hours the next day...but if I get knocked out early, or we stay longer, she may come to see some shows and throw our hard-earned money at the slots.

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely on the bucket list!

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice! Good luck man. I went for the first time last year to play The Big 50. It was an awesome experience. I'm strongly considering going back this year since they brought that event back. If I make a deep run in the 50 I may come back for the Colossus as well. In that case I'll be checking if there's any squat room.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not sure if I am going to make it yet but hoping to play in the Colossus again with team CC. Had way to much fun last year and look forward to doing it again.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be there from June 16-27th and hopefully we will have a team for the Colossus again!

I guess that you are going earlier than the Colossus so you can play in the Ladies event June 17th?.... 'Cause you're way too young to play in the Seniors and Super Seniors!!!!

R

Riverph7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

First timer here.
Will be playing Big 50 only. Love to play other tourney. But summer schedule will only permit me first two weeks of Las Vegas Time. Good Luck all.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess that you are going earlier than the Colossus so you can play in the Ladies event June 17th?.... 'Cause you're way too young to play in the Seniors and Super Seniors!!!!

Will play the Ladies event and likely play one of the Seniors. :p

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope to be there. Grinding hard to make dreams a reality. I have worked 5 years in March for Walmart in Customer Service Management. Time for a change!! I think everyone should have to work 5 years of retail in their life. Humbling experience to say the least. Poker is calling me! :)

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Call me crazy (you knew I was), but I'm already beginning to make plans and reservations for WSOP 2020 this coming summer. I decided to stay at Stratosphere June 21-27; then I'll move downtown to Four Queens if I'm not totally broke lol. My big target's the Colossus June 24-25, hope we have our CC Last Longest Competition there again. Also available for the Tag Team June 22. And looking forward to seeing the tourney schedules at Hollywood and Nugget. Satellites to WSOP's Mini-Main may also be tempting for me. Who else has plans percolating? Want to share my Strat squat ... or have condo or something you need another roomie for, like in the good old WSOP Invasion days? See ya'all there.

What made you pick the Stratosphere and Four Queens? I'm always looking for a deal so I didn't know if you found something great, or if it is just a personal preference to stay there.

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck to everyone who is going to participate WSOP 2020

V

Vander44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hoping to cross off the world series on my bucket list this year or next! good luck to all that attend!

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If i have the chance to go there i wish to play some Omaha Hi Lo events, the HU events and of course, the main event..

GL if you go there

Rodolfo888

Rodolfo888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my dream plays at the WSOP i still get there, let's go root poker.

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What made you pick the Stratosphere and Four Queens? I'm always looking for a deal so I didn't know if you found something great, or if it is just a personal preference to stay there.

Got fairly good deal with Strat, and I really like staying there: sorta in the middle of downtown/Strip area, plus the monorail starts on the other side of Sahara and that makes it easier to travel the Strip fairly quickly. Love Strat's bar and view up TOP, and their European pool is second only to Bare, imh preferences.

Four Queens has no resort fee, making it my go-to every year. Not too expensive either. Great center of Downtown action, unless they let the street musicians play after 2am as they've done the last couple summers (yuk). Wish I'd taken advantage of Golden Nugget's no-resort-fee offer, made only every December.

An official add to my plans: I'll be at Excalibur June 14th (arrival) to the 21st. Got 4 free nights for my MLife, and that's a great spot at that end of The Strip, and the rooms are pretty quiet (with request for PTSD consideration) despite all the families around there.

Now I gotta save some money, maybe win some in the few sites we Yanks can play. Good luck all! Still considering possible room-shares ...

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
luck in the world series I hope this year to achieve my goal and participate in this tournament

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, hello friend! I am getting SO SO excited for the WSOP 2020. I haven't made my plans yet - but I do know I plan on going! I'll see you there again and look forward to sharing stories in the Starbucks before heading to the "grind." ... only it is not a grind it is FUN! :)

J

josall002

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The colossus was good to me last year. As I finished 20th. I'm also planning my return this summer, though I'm shooting for the Big 50 and the super turbo bounty. Good luck to you!!

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely making the trip back again this summer. Had an awesome time last year playing and meeting a bunch of team cardschat members. Stayed at Gold Coast last year cause it was right across the street from the Rio and fair priced, but considering booking an air b n b to lower costs this year. Haven't made the decision yet. It's kind of a cooler because on one hand rates are much cheaper with air b n b but the you need to include uber fares??

C

Chibude4040

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now the coronavirus is raging. Who knows if they can endure everything because of this? Is it worth it to go at all in such a situation?

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now the coronavirus is raging. Who knows if they can endure everything because of this? Is it worth it to go at all in such a situation?

Corona virus scares won't change my plans. Just a matter of flexibility and having a lot of backup plans. Life is too short, gotta make the most of it. Death is inevitable for everyone, so live.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My dream is to gon on wsop,still it is too far but one day i will be there.
Good Luck to if you go there this year guys.

WSOP