WSOP 2019 Under Way!

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And the new bracelet racing has begun in Las Vegas!! I wish CC had a separate sub-section for all wsop posts. That way we could follow our fellow CCers easier as they compete. Don't forget to post in this section I guess about events you're playing and how you do, people. Will be rooting you on for now from WSOP and poker news online reports. And I'll be out there myself the last week of June. Go Team CardsChat!

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
Best of luck shaman and all CC players that are competing there , is there any streams or channels that will cover it so we could follow ?

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wsop 2019 underway

And the new bracelet racing has begun in Las Vegas!! I wish CC had a separate sub-section for all WSOP posts. That way we could follow our fellow CCers easier as they compete. Don't forget to post in this section I guess about events you're playing and how you do, people. Will be rooting you on for now from WSOP and Poker News online reports. And I'll be out there myself the last week of June. Go Team CardsChat!

Great idea on the wsop only section.. However.. I will be down in vegas late june for the collussus event and some cash games.. What evens will you be playing? hope to see you down there sir and GL!

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great idea on the wsop only section.. However.. I will be down in vegas late june for the collussus event and some cash games.. What evens will you be playing? hope to see you down there sir and GL!

We're hoping to get as many of the Cardschat team together at the Rio Sports Deli for the dinner break time on the Wednesday (for those still in the tournament). Hope to see you there.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes Daniel Negreanu keeps a diary WSOP, so in principle I am aware of the truth from his point of view, but I have enough. Saw another Filatov in his blog is interesting, I wonder what he must see, I think CC will bring us up to speed on the procedure of promotion of the tournament. Yes, I would like to visit this poker festival!

Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the stream coverage is so aggravating. what am I paying poker go for if not WSOP? what do fans of NCIS have to do with an omaha 8 or better tournament? stay in your lane, CBS

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck to all CC players! I'll try to track everything you put up here.

WSOP