WSOP 2017 Coverage

Grinderella

Grinderella

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need to ask this. Am I the only one who is really disappointed with ESPN/wsop's coverage of the Main Event this year?... (Or lack there of)... It's really discraceful how videos on YouTube covering past events have been taken down, and 'PokerGo' has been introduced. Did anyone subscribe to this? Was it worth it? I have already heard bad reviews of the PokerGo service. It was really annoying not being able to watch the whole Main Event this year from start to finish. They usually have a huge video series covering the whole thing. I'm also not happy with the change in format (Ditching the November niners and doing it all at once). It's removed a lot of the suspense and hype. The 9 remaining players also don't have as much time to get ready for the final table. Is there any coverage of this years main event available online at all? Is anyone else annoyed about this? I really think they've dropped the ball on this one. Thoughts?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't watched poker on TV for years, but I can see how this would be frustrating.

Who is backing pokergo exactly? What companies, players, etc?

C

celo945

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not only was the broadcast weak, but also the final table race, some small good times only

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with you all. Very weak and final table sucked.

WSOP