What to expect from live games

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a player who doesn't have much experience in LIVE games, so I would like to know what to expect from LIVE games?

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never played live, but I can tell you for sure that your first live games will fail if you don't have nerves of steel. You will probably be nervous with a good card, which means you will make the wrong decisions and give yourself away when you have a good hand. Good luck.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I am a player who doesn't have much experience in LIVE games, so I would like to know what to expect from LIVE games?
live games are much more interesting and the feeling is just a bomb so you need to try to put into words not to describe this cool in one word

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Expect to spend a few hours playing a game you enjoy, meeting and talking with new people, and hopefully leaving the table with more than you came with. :)

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
compared to online, everything will be very slow, you will play 20-25 hands maximum per hour, well, you can learn some tells

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never played live but I can say with certainty that your first live games will fail if you don't have nerves of steel. You'll probably be nervous about a good card, which means you'll make the wrong decisions and give yourself up when you have a good hand. Good Luck.
it seems to be very tense to play!!!! but it also made me curious... thank you...

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
live games are much more interesting and the feeling is just a bomb, so you need to try to put it into words so as not to describe it cool in one word
after what you told me, I think I'm going to have to be an active participant in live poker,,, thank you!!!

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More excitement and drive. Live play will attract you more than online.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
after what you told me, I think I'm going to have to be an active participant in live poker,,, thank you!!!
Yes, there’s no reason, of course, you’ll like it there and you will understand the difference between online tournaments and live poker. The level is completely different.

P

Pleshe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I mostly didn't expect was to be in a room with literally 150 dudes and a single older lady. Me, a 23 year old girl playing among so many guys... it was intimidating to say the least. I played way too tight, got a bunch of yucky hands, and I got knocked out by a better flopped set in the end. 55 vs JJ, flop was 5 J 2. I'm definitely not going back there alone - hopefully I can find a poker community led by women where I'm from :)

In hindsight, the guys definitely underestimated me and my skills, and I should've used that to my advantage. The second time I go will go better, I'm sure! I really enjoyed it nonetheless, I just wish I could do it in a more comfortable environment.

N

n0n4m3

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You just have to wait for victory and nothing more!)

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games