What do you usually drink when playing live poker?

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my case, when the tournament is very special, I only drink water, but when it's a home game, I drink light wine!🍷🥂

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tea for me being English but sometimes I will just have a beer(then get knocked out of the tournament because I'm a bit drunk). It took me a long time to learn not to drink too much alcohol when playing as its easy to get carried away with having a good time. I automatically feel like I've won already when sitting to play live as the experience itself is worth the buy in to me.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Beer. It helps me to relax and not get nervous.
It is a drink associated to celebration and pleasure times, that way I don't take to seriously and get less frustrated if I lose :ROFLMAO:
Btw, where from brazil are you?

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my case, when the tournament is very special, I only drink water, but when it's a home game, I drink light wine!🍷🥂
I drink tea, coffee, juices. I also drink alcohol, but it happens quite rarely. Water is probably the most optimal option in all cases :)

akhilbansal

akhilbansal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Water, coke and coffee. For sitting long in the live tournaments, we have to deal with acidity and mostly I am lacking sleep. I have heard sparkling water and red bull also helps, but I don't like them really.

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning, I have the habit of having a very cold beer, soda and juice, you are also welcome.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I only play live with friends, so everybody drinks a lot of beer!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you are not playing in a tournament at home, you need to drink water because everything else prevents you from playing well, especially alcoholic I always drink water because I don't really like alcohol and don't drink it at all I try to drink water and drink a lot of it I think everyone should drink it enough

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Usualy i drink only water and coffe but when it`s a home game with friends we enjoy and have fun with some beers or wisky

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, I eat cookies and drink water or some juices.

Organize a Home Poker Game