What do you feel ?

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you feel when you fold your hand? Which in the end turns out to be a winning combination.

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you feel when you fold your hand? Which in the end turns out to be a winning combination.
this is the most pleasant feeling in the game, which tests every poker player

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I dont feel much of anything. As long as I believe I made the right decision preflop just gotta move on to the next hand. Sometimes if it's real garbage like 6 2 off I muck it and don't even remember what it was I folded when the flop comes. I'm a firm believer in lets get on to the next one. No regrets in poker lol. If you stick to your ranges and personal poker strategy you can't be upset with what comes after the fact.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im feel like, OHHH snap! but 9 times outta 10 Im so glad I did fold.

rikisrakis

rikisrakis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't matter if your hand hits the flop. That's not what determines a good fold. If I know I made a good fold I don't feel anything if it ends up making a monster. But if I make an uncertain fold and it connects, then I might feel a little regret, seeing as I wasn't confident in the fold being correct.

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is the most pleasant feeling in the game, which tests every poker player

IPVNZF90.png

HV7FljHl.png

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel disappointed, and I tell myself that next time I will be bolder and I will not fold my cards!

swannymojo

swannymojo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its frustrating, of course. But if you made the right fold you need to be able to pat yourself on the back instead of falling into the trap of getting tilted off of "What I could have won if i stayed in the hand". Yes. your garbage 72 off can win big pots but in the long run. Its a profitable fold. Make profitable folds instead of fishy calls. over 1000 hands you'll have more money in your roll than if you ended up doing the opposite

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I generally dont care about my cards after I fold, my decision to fold changed what cards came on the flop due to the timing of me pushing the fold button, so it would have been different cards if I had called.

D

Dsqtq

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't care about fold because i didn't lose money

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It usually doesn't bother me unless I had a very hard time folding the hand. If I was 50.1% fold and 49.9% stay in the hand and I would have won, then I usually ask myself for the next hour if I made the right decision. If I eventually decide yes then I'm Ok with it.

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really try not to harp on it, but it's difficult ofcourse. If someone has the trick please inform me lol.

A

adridog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if i dont noow abaut players its oj bus sometimes too tight play plan

A

AceKing725

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do my best to base my feelings on how I play, not on results. I don't care if "I would have won", I want to know "Did I make the right decision at the time."

It's an even better feeling to win a big pot without showing my cards.

A long time ago, I was in a limit game, where I was getting a long run of really shitty cards. Frozen. The other players noticed, and started commenting about how I must be waiting for a huge starting hand. I hadn't been doing that - I was just getting lousy cards.

So I started bluffing. I went from down ten BB, to being up ten BB. Then someone asked me, "have you even shown one hand yet?". I had to think. "Uhhhh, nope.", while thinking {thanks for telling me how to beat you}

badboydean00

badboydean00

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
once you fold that hand is done,,,,,,but i believe every action creates a different outcome with online poker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so its not worth worrying about...........................be lucky:cool:

S

Spacekos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to extinguish any emotion. Why be nervous if the hand is fold?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If I thought about my actions and I think I did everything right, then I don’t feel anything.

B1731898

B1731898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just let it roll off my back. I might yell out a "nooooooo," but I'm over it immediately.

Rusel2302

Rusel2302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one feels regret, but if you play all hands, you can stay naked, so then regret passes

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hold or fold

Hello
If i have decided to fold a hand
Than mentally its over
But i keep a watch on how the hand unflods
If i would have won or lost doesnt matter
Its all in the mind
Thats why they day
Poker is played in the mind
Thanks
Manoj (bluffzone68)

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol, it happens to me minimum 3 times a day, so I don’t really care about this, just deal with it, there’s nothing you can do with this.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fold to forget , I'm Not Remembering my hand Im just trying to gain information from my opponent if he so happens to show. If Im Folding then in my head its a good fold , Otherwise youll sit there and beat yourself up and start calling with everything