Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
After 2and a half years I finally get to play a live event and hopefully get the ring. Will hopefully have a lot of updates for you all .

Attachments

• 8AE9745F-B181-441A-92AA-37518E8648F5.jpg
    8AE9745F-B181-441A-92AA-37518E8648F5.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 3FCA59C4-1450-46A6-8990-570915A76060.jpg
    3FCA59C4-1450-46A6-8990-570915A76060.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 18
Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Finally some good news with a double up. Still short but not as badly.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Couple of double up has changed my attitude a bit. 24k and chip ave is 32or so so I am happy. Hopflly this keeps up.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ok we made a nice come back and actually was getting in sniffing distance of the money when I ran into a monster and did not hit an ace/ had fun at least.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ok back at home and had some time to think about what happened today.

1st of all it was amazing to just be back at the tables today. What was really nice was how big the turn outs were. I have played in wsop circuit events in the past at Bally/Paris and several times in Foxwoods. I was in the senior's event and the the prize pool was $199, 280 for a $300.00 buy in. The main event had over 915 runners and was over 1,3000,000 prize pool. While there may not be much tournament poker in the northeast yet there are a lot of people playing and money was flying. Most of the regular poker room was full of cash games as well. Having played several of these senior events in the past this was by far the biggest turnout I have seen.

As for my play, While I was happy to have a good read against 2 other players on turn in a pot, I open raised I bet out to win my 1st hand with 5th pair based on my read they were not happy with anything one the board. I really don't feel I played so well early on. I was too tight in my opinion but part of it was bad cards or jut borderline hands in EP that were not good enough to play.

after the break I started to play better but ran into a flopped straight against my 2 top pair. I made an error on a river call and was then just short as the blinds went up. I actually dropped to under 10BB at one point before I made my comeback. While I played the last 7 levels well and almost became an average stack again, I was just short enough all day to be stuck against my back to the wall. Sadly, I ran into Kings the last hand but I player over 5 hours of poker and had a good time.

Last edited:
natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I bet it's great to be back live.

Can't wait until Foxwoods gets back to 100%

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Big turnout sounds hopeful for the future. 2 1/2 years since last live play & seems like you were happy with how you managed yourself, your expectations & the cards you were dealt. I'm going with congrats & good luck down the road.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Oh, despite your defeat and loss, I am insanely happy for you!
It's so many emotions after 2.5 years.
:party:
I think you were just glad to be there. :eek:
We have a saying:
The first pancake turns out to be a lump.
I think that next time you will not be so overwhelmed with excitement and emotions, and you will succeed!:icon_thum

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I bet it's great to be back live.

Can't wait until Foxwoods gets back to 100%

Yes it was George. Hard to belive how much action there was. Really makes me hopeful for the future. I am stunned Foxwoods has not started to run more tournaments, Kept hearing players wanting more tournament and the money was flowing. Lets hope soon my friend.

Oh, despite your defeat and loss, I am insanely happy for you!
It's so many emotions after 2.5 years.
:party:
I think you were just glad to be there. :eek:
We have a saying:

I think that next time you will not be so overwhelmed with excitement and emotions, and you will succeed!:icon_thum

Hi Masha. Yes you are correct. Happy as could be just being back at the tables. Your correct i was overwhelmed with excitement. It was better to play and be this way today than in June when I play in the World series. Hopefully I can play one more before that trip.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a great turnout. I played 3 events and cashed in 1.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It was a great turnout. I played 3 events and cashed in 1.

Nice job on the cash Mate.

Foxwoods hosts 2 tournaments a week currently.
I got a notification saying April 7 they will be hosting WSOP Main Event Sattys.

Foxwoods Poker: WSOP Main Event Qualifiers are here!

May have to check them out.

Saw that. i am thinking about the satellites as well. Love the Sunday game. $500.00 buy in. Yeah that will not work for me. LOL The Wednesday game is not easy for people with jobs so I cant do that one either. Someday.. I hope soon. Cant wait for the Playground Poker club to open up tournament's again.

WSOP