trash talking at poker tables

c4rdsh4rk2004

c4rdsh4rk2004

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the best thing to do is wait for your spot and BANG you stick it far up his azz, you have control your emotions, i was talking to my old boss yesterday and he has the same problem, he can't control himself and he wants to "get him" that's very bad. You keep playing your game, and you concentrate on what others are doing (betting pattens and so on..). People who talk trash no very well that it affects a lot of players, don't play their game, play yours :)

M

MIH202

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That guy would be me...i love trash talking to get under peoples skin...it just pisses them off, and allows me to win more pots from them.

mongani7

mongani7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hell i agree with them if you read any of my fourms you know how i play hell i cuss myself out when i kik but with a crappy hand i find my self apoligizing to them just to defuse, however inside i'm saying it cost me 15 30 chips to take half or more of your stak ther is always that chat blocker as well blame your self for getting angry .

T

trickydan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if i encounter a table-talker of this kind, i like to feed it back to them. i dont actually get angry, its hard to get angry when a prepubescent on a computer is calling you vulgar names because he cant run poker percentages and loses alot, but i find that if they think i am on tilt, they seem to go on tilt themselves. give it right back to them, and "fan the flames" so to speak.

S

slobberdawg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
h8uall said:
dont you h8 when you run into that guy that really gets under your skin and screws your whole game up....any comments?
you just have to let it go and get him when he thinks he has the nuts on you...