Which training sites do you use for live poker?

L

limeokok

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ES
Chips
As the title suggests, looking for good training site recommendations aimed at live play mostly.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don’t use sites for learning live poker at all, because the training is the same everywhere, if you learned online poker on the Internet, you can use this knowledge in live poker, just don’t show your card strength there and carefully look at your opponents and their actions to understand how they play

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
L

limeokok

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ES
Chips
Yeah, they're both awesome! Thanks for the recommendations. I wonder if it's worth to spend any money on the paid content...

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I miss CardRunners, but there are some that offer free content:
1. dragthebar
2. upswingpoker
3. husng.com

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Most training sites are good for both online and live play. Most use online to show us as it is the best option out there. As for picking one you need to find what fits your style best.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
training for live poker I think it's just by playing, in live poker you learn a lot by being at the table with other players

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone. I started with books and articles, then moved on to watching short videos and game breakdowns. Paid courses and trainings are not for me, but recently I saw a few addresses for free workouts. It's a pity that sometimes I don't have enough time for this learning, but the reviews are good and I will continue practicing.

Organize a Home Poker Game