Sunday Million 14th Anniversary

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Something Very Peculiar happened last night in the rooms of pokerstars, I tell you that an important piece of the largest bag raised in the history of Pokerstars was the subject of negotiation between the last four living participants in the Sunday Million 14th Anniversary, which reached its end in the yesterday morning after three exhausting days. I ask my friends if they have more information please share it;)

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Player 'AAAArthur' converts $ 11 from a satellite into $ 1,192,802 after winning the 14th anniversary of the Sunday Million, The fourteenth anniversary of one of the most iconic tournaments in the history of online poker finally ended with a single millionaire prize after a four-way pact. Borja Domingo ‘summuNNN’ and David Rodríguez ‘blakerr’ Incredible what happened in that tournament. How about my friends?

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Player 'AAAArthur' converts $ 11 from a satellite into $ 1,192,802 after winning the 14th anniversary of the Sunday Million, The fourteenth anniversary of one of the most iconic tournaments in the history of online poker finally ended with a single millionaire prize after a four-way pact. Borja Domingo ‘summuNNN’ and David Rodríguez ‘blakerr’ Incredible what happened in that tournament. How about my friends?

I am very glad about this.I am very happy to see news like this.And this shows that you can always accomplish what you have in mind,only if you invest the effort.

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am very glad about this.I am very happy to see news like this.And this shows that you can always accomplish what you have in mind,only if you invest the effort.

I agree with you friend, you have to be positive and have perseverance. This is the only way to go far, perseverance and discipline are the key to success.:D

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the next will be

Because of the covid 19, I could not load my balance and I thought that without playing it, what a fight, in argentina we have already been in quarantine for 26 days, next year it will not escape me;)